Billy Batts was right to humiliate Tommy in Goodfellas

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I was watching Goodfellas and i got to the "go home and get your shine box" scene. Always thought that billy batts had it coming for talking that way to tommy, but now that i think of it, he had every right to talk shyt to tommy.

I mean, he was a made guy and he just got home and this guy who used to shine his shoes is telling him to "watch the suit" :heh:

I always wondered how come henry and james didnt get killed behind this shyt.

because tommy really did that on his own
also since tommy was 100% he was kinda their boss
thats why tommy got got and they didnt

rules is rules

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was probably not even strictly a prison thing. Batts was probably born in the 1920s, there was a lot of homoerotic/homosexual activity(as well as gang rapes) among youth street gangs at the turn of the century and the decades that followed.

I read that when Outfit boss Sam Giancana was a kid him and his crew regularly had "shooting contests", that is they stood in a line and jerked off to see who could pop the fastest/furthest.

WTF:picard:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The way Tommy put all that passion and vitriol into "muthafukkIN mutt!!" :wow:

Billy Batts got what he deserved. Obviously there was bad history between the two way before that.

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Because Jimmy made a lot of people money. They wasn't going to kill a money man while he was still a great earner. And Henry, well I guess he had Paulie looking out for him.

That was a issue wit the sopranos when Vito was on the run ..

I'm one hand they ain't wanna faq in the family.

On the other hand.. vito was they top earner .. so what do they do ..

They beat his ass , kill him n shove a pool stick up his ass lol ..

Issa cold world .. them Italians don't play on screen lol.

But im saying being a top earner plays a major part for sure

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You ever notice how Henry was getting shyt on the entire movie? :heh:

From Tommy's mom clowning him, to Paulie almost coming right out and saying he fukking Karen

"Don't worry henry, I know how to talk to 'em. Especially Karen" :dame:
i think that was intentional. make henry look soft so he doesnt look complicit in any of the major crimes(killings) that tommy and jimmy were pulling off.

i mean look at the billy bats situation. you and tommy are supposed boys, but you just stand around looking harmless while jimmy and tommy take that fukker to school? i had a hard time buying that he just sat back and watched it happen

Don't forget Henry trying to save Morrie, and just when he thinks he's got Jimmy talked out of it, they wack Morrie anyway. Of course, that was Morrie's fault too for being a pain in the ass, but still.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget Henry trying to save Morrie, and just when he thinks he's got Jimmy talked out of it, they wack Morrie anyway. Of course, that was Morrie's fault too for being a pain in the ass, but still.

morries dumbass didnt know when to stop, but youre right, they constantly made henry look like the saint by keeping jimmy off of his ass. but i have a hard time thinking he didnt have a part in that shyt too.

The look on Jimmys face as he stomping those leather upon Billy cranium is funny as shyt. Just pent up rage released. Classic scene in a classic movie.

But alas, Billy still saw Tommy as the son. But Tommy wasn't the son no more.

that line where he says he wants to shoot him in his big fukking mouth he sounds like hes on the verge of crying. that shyt had to be personal beyond being a shoe shine. like bats did some fukk shyt to young tommy, so i have no sympathy for the fukker. and leaving a dying man in the trunk while you eat with your mom? he was relishing in that shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like this one. One dog goes one way and the other goes the other.

One's going east, the other’s going west. So what?

And this guy's saying, "Whaddya want from me?" The guy's got a nice head of white hair. Beautiful. The dog it looks the same.

Looks like somebody we know.

Without the beard! Oh no, it's him! It's him. :pachaha:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
morries dumbass didnt know when to stop, but youre right, they constantly made henry look like the saint by keeping jimmy off of his ass. but i have a hard time thinking he didnt have a part in that shyt too.

that line where he says he wants to shoot him in his big fukking mouth he sounds like hes on the verge of crying. that shyt had to be personal beyond being a shoe shine. like bats did some fukk shyt to young tommy, so i have no sympathy for the fukker. and leaving a dying man in the trunk while you eat with your mom? he was relishing in that shyt

I think jimmy was gonna murk morrie anyway. He was murkin everyone involved in that heist.