Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas fishing for likes

That’s from the Browns game two weeks ago

Shameless
from that same tweet:

"Demar, star athlete peak health, died on the field and vaccines have been on the people for 2 full years. Everyone is speechless. We all know what’s going on, but nobody is allowed to say it"

yea fukk social media. :pacspit:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
There is some truth to what a poster said in that the majority of people don’t rock with Skip like that, so he’s not going to get the benefit of a doubt with that tweet. With that being said, people do realize that you’re only making it worse by a acknowledging and entertaining it instead of keeping it moving.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I can’t say that Skip worded that tweet wrong, because it’s extremely simple to comprehend. But the vast populace is stupid so.:yeshrug:
Skip is an idiot for sure but this one’s not on him exactly. Bad timing more so.
If anyone actually read the tweet, you could tell that's what he was saying. People jump the gun too much

People like people who act like human beings, Sharing concern not knowing if someone is going to live or die, not wanting to hear about the football implications. Humans like people to be human at those moments.

It’s 2023 and shyt like that STILL has to be spelled out to yall?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I hope Tee Higgins mental straight, sum shyt like this can fukk u up
Bengals was on some other shyt, they did #7 dirty also for Bills.. TE straight pushed his head face down in dirt then speared him behind helmet.. Dude was injured also earlier in game.. Never got update on his status, definitely concussed.. He didnt even move, was face down done.

Daps
So no troll...what's all this mean medically?

Could he die soon or will he just never play football again?

I know nothing about this

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bra y’all so full of shyt

Skip ain’t say shyt bad, I hate that cac too but I’m not finna use commentary on a life threatening injury to talk about how bad of a person he is

Sum y’all on here been posting since it happened prolly ain’t even pray for Damar yet. Save me the hysteria nikka

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I've known of one instance where someone at work collapsed like that and they had to perform CPR and use the AED. He didn't make it.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It was insensitive because either gave the impression he cared more about that than what actually happened

We all know the NFL is in a tough spot with postponing and cancelling the game. So bringing it up in a serious moment sounds like it's more important
Only way it gave that impression is if you can’t read tbh. Before the clarification tweet the tweet people keep posting mentions none of that matters but nfl has a lot to think about. He also had a tweet before that where he said prayers to fam. People truly see what they want at times and it’s not like I’m some Skip fan but folks are making it way worse than what they it actually is.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I wonder if the player that got hit in the chest with the ball in soccer, then collapsed, had this same thing.
*edit* taking the video out. You can find it on youtube.