Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
People like people who act like human beings, Sharing concern not knowing if someone is going to live or die when and not wanting to hear about the football implications. Humans like people to be human at those moments.

It’s 2023 and shyt like that STILL has to be spelled out to yall?

Breh, I can almost guarantee I have more empathy in my big toe than you’ve ever demonstrated in your life.

It was bad timing and Skip is already known to be a dikkhead so I understand why people are on his ass.
But he literally said despite all of the headaches that this postponing will do contract and schedule wise it’s all irrelevant in the face of Damar Hamlin’s overall health.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So no troll...what's all this mean medically?

Could he die soon or will he just never play football again?

I know nothing about this
As of now, he is intubated meaning his has tubing helping him breathe. What i read last is that he isnt unable to breathe on his own so he will continue to be intubated until further notice. can be hours, days or weeks. Might need a trach. Who knows.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not gon lie breh, I don't need the dangers of football convo. We know. The players know. And it ain't gon stop us from watching. Look at that stadium of fans waiting for the game to start back up. Salute to the commentators and the crew at ESPN for keeping us informed but they could've put on a 30 for 30 episode or something instead of continuing the telecast.

There ain't shyt for them to talk about when it comes to safety and the dangers of football. That went out the window when Thursday Night Football became a thing, and it stayed out the window when a 17-game season became a thing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh, I can almost guarantee I have more empathy in my big toe than you’ve ever demonstrated in your life.

It was bad timing and Skip is already known to be a dikkhead so I understand why people are on his ass.
But he literally said despite all of the headaches that this postponing will do contract and schedule wise it’s all irrelevant in the face of Damar Hamlin’s overall health.
If you know it’s bad timing, stop there. That’s the problem. I saw my own daughter flatline and be revived. You don’t fukking tell me what the fukk I’m talking about. Nobody wants to hear about all this next shyt.

Yall go so hard niqqas are just trash.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yea his shyt was concerned trolling it's obvious

he made the focus about the damn game fck that game at that moment

Just more of that shut up nikka and dripple in this case a black man might of died on the field but fukk it keep the show going...
U see it