Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So no troll...what's all this mean medically?

Could he die soon or will he just never play football again?

I know nothing about this

HE NOT BREATHING ON HIS OWN SO IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD

LORD WILLIN HE MAKES A FULL RECOVERY - LOOKS LIKE THAT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE BUT U NEVER KNOW

RIGHT NOW NOBODY KNOWS OUTSIDE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE HOSPITAL

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the player that got hit in the chest with the ball in soccer, then collapsed, had this same thing.

Nah

That was different..there was no contact on that one

He just played in WC too..hope this breh pulls through

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bra y’all so full of shyt

Skip ain’t say shyt bad, I hate that cac too but I’m not finna use commentary on a life threatening injury to talk about how bad of a person he is

Sum y’all on here been posting since it happened prolly ain’t even pray for Damar yet. Save me the hysteria nikka
No one gives a fukk about playoff implications when they are looking to news figures to tell us if someone’s going to live or die.

I don’t know who raised some of yall niqqas if yall not getting it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bit of a tangent but ESPN has been shytty today with injuries. If anyone watched the Purdue/LSU game, they kept the cameras on them loading that Purdue kid on the board to stabilize his necks and stuff. You could even hear the motor of the gurney loading him onto the cart. I was more outraged about that than a tweet. That was a good ten minutes of them just keeping the cameras fixed on that kid lying motionless on the ground. shyt was pathetic and low

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Don’t underestimate the ultimate troll
Yea his shyt was concerned trolling it's obvious

he made the focus about the damn game fck that game at that moment

Just more of that shut up nikka and dripple in this case a black man might of died on the field but fukk it keep the show going...

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I remember how scary that Darrell Taylor injury was last season. This shyt is even worse, very sad to see and I really hope Hamlin ends up okay.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I can’t say that Skip worded that tweet wrong, because it’s extremely simple to comprehend. But the vast populace is stupid so.:yeshrug:
Skip is an idiot for sure but this one’s not on him exactly. Bad timing more so.
Yeah I can definitely agree with bad timing but all the other stuff folks reaching.