Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
moderation. I only eat meat 4 times a month (once a week), hell even Arnold went full vegan and says he feels better than before. My professor once told me before and this has stuck with me since: "A heart attack doesnt care what u look like. Skinny, fat or fit."
Damn I been pondering going semi-vegan. You got some recipes or a guide to get started?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's fukked up to say but I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often :francis:

Especially now that head contact is heavily penalized so hits are aimed lower.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Dog trust me, set up an appointment with your cardio and get the complete testing done. It crazy how the symptoms are just common shyt that we shrug off. Night sweats is a big indicator. For your little one and wifey, don’t delay it. Or you’ll end up with an inflatable stent in your chest like me taking mad blood thinners and dealing with ARF and ventricular tachycardia
Do you have a family history of heart disease?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It's fukked up to say but I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often :francis:

Especially now that head contact is heavily penalized so hits are aimed lower.
Sounds like a freak accident. Has never been known to happen in the history of the NFL right? Someone posted a pie chart that it's way more common in baseball.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn I been pondering going semi-vegan. You got some recipes or a guide to get started?

i went full vegan for a month and realized it aint for me so i just decided to cut my meat intake down. As for guides, here's a site u can grocery shop for. just know that alot of vegan substitutes for your favorite foods are actually worse due to high sodium, fats and preservatives(mainly meat substitutes).

just make sure to read the labels.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's amazing to me these bozos tried to make this about reading comprehension and not his awful timing. Was he even off the field yet when Skip sent that tweet :snoop:

It's why he's now trying to clarify

right :dead:. why the fukk is that thought even in his head at that time? he's not roger goddell who's the one dealing with that situation