Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Chest blows are no joke. Some crazy Jamaican chick punched my nephew in the chest for no reason which caused serious pulmonary issues that hes been dealing with the past two years. Actually shifted his heart from what classmates said didnt look like much. sibling has been going mad the past two years because of this dealing with it.

Tough road ahead for this young man….so tough.

Life is fragile

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Yea, I’m back being the usual a$$hole I was beforehand. It’s been hella easier for me to quit smoking than it’s been to change my diet. That’s telling. No structural damage (thank God). I do have to take a cocktail of 3-6 meds 3x a day for the foreseeable future.

Crazy question but having flatlined did you experience anything after flatlining ? I was just reading this today

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
at some point that blood wont be being oxygenated by the lungs though. you still need an oxygen source. they dont want you putting you mouth on people no more but you still need to oxygenate at some point
Not just mouth, but bag valve too. They prioritize compressions now bc usually it is a waste of time. Just keep the blood pumping and if you have a second responder then put on oxygen mask and up the O2 or you can do breaths