Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
You see it.

That's why they haven't called it. I would bet there's lawyers on the phone right now. It's not just something Goodell can do unilaterally with the amount of contracts in place.

Exactly. Sadly there's a fukk ton of $$ involved and no amount of injury/death overcomes this.

Not cut and dry.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
There is NO WAY my son plays football. They looked like such normal contact and that young kat is fighting for his life, no thanks!

Baseball, basketball, golf, but I'm officially out on him playing football
Same. Wifey not even tryna hear that shyt about our kids playing and I’m like well :manny: ain’t gon fight back on this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Former journalist here

ESPN got hella production time and simulcasts dedicated to the game, they can’t jus cut away due to advertiser $
I get that but this is an unprecedented situation. Would one of those advertisers want to be known as the reason this game continues in the name of ad dollars?

fukk them. Put something else on.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Scumbag shyt

It's a legit question to ask and it's the reason the game hasn't already been cancelled
What does the NFL do here if they cancel the game?
Just make 7-3 the result of the game? That doesn't seem right

It's not like baseball, basketball or hockey where you can easily postpone a game to a later date

It's more of a logistics question on how the NFL can handle this given how important this game is to the playoffs picture (basically locks #1 seed in AFC)

To me, cancel this and figure out the rest later. Throw the game out and spend the next 24 hours what to do