Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If this happened during the Super Bowl, do yall think the NFL would say "this game will go on no matter what"?

Yes. With all the sponsors and commercials and shyt as fukked up as it sounds :francis:

I can’t remember if they canceled the Euros match when Christian Erikson had that heart attack.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
How can they play after this?

You have to get so hyped up for the game. The emotional toll and then the come down from seeing this man collapse must have taken everything out of the players

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You see it.

That's why they haven't called it. I would bet there's lawyers on the phone right now. It's not just something Goodell can do unilaterally with the amount of contracts in place.

Also some players might have some incentives tied into this game and plenty of money tied into gambling that this game affects. It would be a lot of money in limbo if they cancelled.

Oh wow they cancelled. A lot of bets will need to be sorted out now. Does this count as a tie? What about fantasy football bets? I know it sounds heartless but people are heartless when it comes to their money.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Its on brand for skip but he’s being the devil’s advocate.
I mean shyt this is America you’re talking about where people sue others for anything
Cancel the game and bet there’ll be sponsors and shyt or anyone remotely connected to this game tryna to get an extra fukking dollar cuz they ain’t shyt

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
There’s Methods In Place For Cancellations lol If They Canceled For A Hurricane No One Would Be Brining Up Money So Why Now?
Because that's prior to the game being played. So, no live fans in the stadium, all the vendors, all the commercials being set to be ran in the time slot, all the money lines in place, and so on.