Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I gotta go outside and smoke. I pray to god I didn’t just watch a dude die.

Man I hope this dude pulls through
A little unrelated, but I remember watching a NASCAR truck race where a dude crashed, and I was shook because I was convinced I had just seen someone die... That's why when Dale Earnhardt died, his crash seemed comparatively minor, and when I heard later that he passed, I was like :what:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Any medical guys can speak on what means for it to take 9 minutes for CPR? like is that normal?
I'd rather not say too much as I'm far removed from my days of being an EMT

CPR is designed to stimulate blood flow to the rest of your body. But it gets tough outside of the hospital setting as you don't typically have oxygen on standby..

9 minutes is a long time honestly.. I don't know what all they had on the field but there was one time where I and another person performed CPR in an ambulance for I'd say between 5-7 minutes on an elderly person prior to getting him to a hospital and he lived.. But we had oxygen..

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this happened during the Super Bowl, do yall think the NFL would say "this game will go on no matter what"?
Yeah. He's getting the best treatment they can give him regardless of what happens on the field. Everyone hopes for the best, but the show must go on.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I thought skip tweeted something out way worse than that.

what he said is true..which is why they haven’t canceled yet

Even if it's true that there are playoff implications, you're talking about him saying this minutes after he was taken to the hospital and received CPR for nine minutes.

The game will likely be finished tonight or maybe tomorrow, but even if it isn't, I would be these teams would both just take a "tie" or "loss" and forget about their playoff seeding.