Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I do understand what Skip is asking but to say it when we don't even know if the kid is fukking alive or not is the most scummy shyt. Like how is that even something that is going through your mind at a moment like this? :what:
and they talking about it's not that bad, not accounting for Skip's complete dismissive attitude toward a man who may pass away.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
espn got Lisa hanging in the wind reporting
she just updated that both coaches had a phone call.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
anything from 6-10 mins without blood flow or oxygen is high risk for brain damage. This is basic shyt that even firemen know. Im not gonna make this a back or forth thing with this situation taking place so lets just stop here breh. take care
We don’t know his pulse 02… it can look like someone isn’t breathing but there 02 still has saturation… everyone’s case isn’t the same.. let’s not jump to conclusions.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'd rather not say too much as I'm far removed from my days of being an EMT

CPR is designed to stimulate blood flow to the rest of your body. But it gets tough outside of the hospital setting as you don't typically have oxygen on standby..

9 minutes is a long time honestly.. I don't know what all they had on the field but there was one time where I and another person performed CPR in an ambulance for I'd say between 5-7 minutes on an elderly person prior to getting him to a hospital and he lived.. But we had oxygen..
Did they not have bag valve mask on field when they were doing cpr tonight?

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
something surreal about seeing a nikka almost die on the field and then cutting to WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER

tf is wrong with these nikkas man
shyt the commercial that aired on my TV was about the black dad getting killed/injured by random events

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Even if it's true that there are playoff implications, you're talking about him saying this minutes after he was taken to the hospital and received CPR for nine minutes.

The game will likely be finished tonight or maybe tomorrow, but even if it isn't, I would be these teams would both just take a "tie" or "loss" and forget about their playoff seeding.

from a humanistic pov you’re right and I agree..but they got billions of dollars to think about .if they play tonight the nfl is trash…but Skip ain’t tweet nothing flagrant

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can someone tell me what happened? I forgot about the game.
Bills player made what seemed like a routine tackle with Tee Higgins tryna truck him

After the tackle, he got up and then basically fell backwards /lost conscious immediately . It was a sad sight to see.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Good CPR will do wonders you’d be surprised. Now if it’s crappy all you are doing is pushing around deoxygenated blood and wasting everyone’s time.

My point is that they do not mean the same thing.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Can someone tell me what happened? I forgot about the game.

That kind of sums up what happened from a medical standpoint I guess

Here's what happened:

Hamlin tackled Higgins, got hit in the chest
Seemed routine
Hamlin got right back up after the tackle, 3 secs later, wobbled and fell right on his back
Officials called for help
Ambulance on field
CPR administered (apparently for 9mins)
Hamlin at the hospital

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
There is NO WAY my son plays football. That looked like such normal contact and that young kat is fighting for his life, no thanks!

Baseball, basketball, golf, but I'm officially out on him playing football

Colin Cowherd was talking about this a couple of weeks ago… said something like this would have to happen for parents around the country to wake up and realize this is a brutal sport and not allow their kids to play football..

This is the biggest threat to the NFL… nightmare scenario here