Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i know it's not important but do you think he'll fully recover & play again like Chris Pronger
Nah, I wouldn't if I was him. You're never fully back to 100% after trauma like that imo. He is young/at the peak of recovery powers though so :manny: . Just the fact that could happen again would deter me.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Finally reading up on the proposed rules and the Bengals got fukking shafted. Jesus Christ just follow the rules you have established. Hope the owners vote appropriately to end this confusing bullshyt.

Next time some shyt like this happens the team without the injured player ain’t leaving the fukking field, best believe that.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Finally reading up on the proposed rules and the Bengals got fukking shafted. Jesus Christ just follow the rules you have established. Hope the owners vote appropriately to end this confusing bullshyt.

Next time some shyt like this happens the team without the injured player ain’t leaving the fukking field, best believe that.
I hate what happened to guy but the Bills should be the ones getting the short end of the stick in any playoff scenario. It’s never going to be fair so might as well make it the actually team

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I hate what happened to guy but the Bills should be the ones getting the short end of the stick in any playoff scenario. It’s never going to be fair so might as well make it the actually team
Agreed. Happy to see the team fighting however.

Changing the rules right now would be absolute fukking bullshyt. There are literally rules in place for this. This coin flip bullshyt is wildly unnecessary.