Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Goes to show how important CPR is :wow: Doctors were there instantly. Every second matters. If this happened anywhere else he most likely would have died.

Where else would someone take a football helmet to the chest other than on a football field? :what:

You realize this is not uncommon during youth baseball games right? Thats why in most leagues umps are required to know CPR.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where else would someone take a football helmet to the chest other than on a football field? :what:

You realize this is not uncommon during youth baseball games right? Thats why in most leagues umps are required to know CPR.
What are you confused about? My point is he was lucky to get medical attention right away you dummy.

and no shyt stuff like this happens in other games :heh:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What are you confused about? My point is he was lucky to get medical attention right away you dummy.

and no shyt stuff like this happens in other games :heh:

nikka, you said if THIS happened anywhere else he would be dead. Where the fukk else was it going to happen? :mjlol:

Are you catching stray helmets on your way to work? :jbhmm:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nikka, you said if THIS happened anywhere else he would be dead. Where the fukk else was it going to happen? :mjlol:

Are you catching stray helmets on your way to work? :jbhmm:
He means if someone needed cpr in a different setting, like for example at home… cpr won’t be initiated professionally until the medics got there.

That’s why I honestly felt that he was gonna be fine cuz the cpr was started right away.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He means if someone needed cpr in a different setting, like for example at home… cpr won’t be initiated professionally until the medics got there.

That’s why I honestly felt that he was gonna be fine cuz the cpr was started right away.

Man these dudes are fukking dumb.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we hear stories all the time of "regular people" getting attention or love when tragic things happen. Folks on this site sick man, just straight up sad.
It's even more touching because he's not famous at all it was just a outpouring of love and people got to be them trueselves just sad bruh like you said.