Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So does anyone think his NFL career is effectively over?

Having a heart attack and his heart stop beating for several minutes after a tackle seems like it should be a sign to call it quits for his safety.
He'd probably be hard pressed (no pun intended) finding a set of doctors to clear him at this point and I highly doubt that the NFL would want him back on the field anyways for liability reasons even if they won't say it publicily.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Having a heart attack and his heart stop beating for several minutes after a tackle seems like it should be a sign to call it quits for his safety.

It's too soon to tell. The hockey player who had a cardiac arrest after taking a slap shot to his chest came back and played 12 years after that.

If the doctors determine that it was just an unlucky hit, and not an underlying condition, I can see them clearing him.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Most important talk regarding this

People don't care...The NFL is allowed to operate as the most ruthless corporation in America...they really move like a corrupt police union and because Americans gotta have "THEIR FOOTBALL :damn: " they let them slide. The heartwarming stories are in the same vein as cops saving cats from trees...propaganda to cover the real ugly truth about this league millions love.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

He'd probably be hard pressed (no pun intended) finding a set of doctors to clear him at this point and I highly doubt that the NFL would want him back on the field anyways for liability reasons even if they won't say it publicily.
It's too soon to tell. The hockey player who had a cardiac arrest after taking a slap shot to his chest came back and played 12 years after that.

If the doctors determine that it was just an unlucky hit, and not an underlying condition, I can see them clearing him.

Christen Eriksen who had that cardiac arrest in Euro 2020 is playing every game as a starter for Manchester United as well now so who knows :manny:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Chris Pronger played 15 more years and made the HOF after his episode.

Christian Eriksen is back with Manchester United after he damn near died at Euros.

It depends on if there are no risks or he has no scary underlying condition that wasn’t diagnosed. IIRC, Fabrice Muamba a heart issue when he collapsed in 2012.