Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
First very happy about the Damar news and that he's recovering. Second I knew the game would be vacated or "No Contest". I figured a Tie would be better but the NFL doesn't want to change the outcome of an incomplete game. Yes "No Contest" is basically a tie 0-0. If I'm being honest, the decision effects Bills, Bengals, Chiefs and Ravens. Yes this decision has huge implications. Everyone isn't going to be happy but they were really in a jam. I just didn't see them moving the playoffs back or replaying the game. Big Money is involved in all this stuff. You just can't move TV dates and stuff around like that this close because there's other programming happening around it.

There's major Advertisement dollars involved too. Also I didn't expect them to stop the Bye Week before the Super Bowl. That's a Big Money week too between the Pro Bowl and Media Interviews. Plus they give teams two weeks for logistical/travel reasons. Then you got people who got Hotels booked as they playoffs start next week. It was basically a scheduling nightmare for them. It was really a no win situation for the NFL but I agree with vacating the game and not replaying it. It's just way too many scheduling issues. But the AFC Playoffs is going to crazy with all the different scenarios. The Neutral Site will be interesting also considering who makes it to the AFC Title Game.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Shams beating NFL reporters to this news

Fly_6TBX0AIGyU8

Braman

Superstar
Daps
His charity gofundme is at 7M…..while that’s amazing, damn we/they dropped the ball on this.

Hopefully he can play again, but if not HE will need that money, forget the damn charity.

Fans view it as ‘it’s an nfl player he’s rich’ but a non-vested 2nd year 6th round pick hasn’t made crazy money

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
His charity gofundme is at 7M…..while that’s amazing, damn we/they dropped the ball on this.

Hopefully he can play again, but if not HE will need that money, forget the damn charity.

He’s viewed as a rich nfl player but he’s a non-vested 2nd year 6th round pick.
Yesterday someone on here said they changed the terms of the GoFundMe so that it can be used for him too. Breh is going to be straight as long as he doesn’t have any neurological damage. NFL already said he’s getting full retirement benefits despite not being fully vested as a 4 year veteran and he’s going to make bags as a public speaker.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Glad to hear he’s doing better..

I hate how only famous people get this kind of support & attention. A family could lose everything in a house or apartment fire & nobody would give a damn.
Facts

Glad he’s doing better though

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yesterday someone on here said they changed the terms of the GoFundMe so that it can be used for him too. Breh is going to be straight as long as he doesn’t have any neurological damage. NFL already said he’s getting full retirement benefits despite not being fully vested as a 4 year veteran and he’s going to make bags as a public speaker.
Oh that’s great. They changed gofundme policy specifically for him? ….(in general that’s a very slippery slope but that’s a different convo lol)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Glad to hear he’s doing better..

I hate how only famous people get this kind of support & attention. A family could lose everything in a house or apartment fire & nobody would give a damn.
What does this even mean :heh: He’s an nfl player on prime time tv of course it’s gonna get more attention than someone people literally don’t know about

Also that’s outdated thinking with social media and gofundme/Cashapp culture. If people find out, they tend to give.