Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
It's incredibly tricky. A tie makes the most sense but it really hurts the Bills because they lose the 1 seed and HFA/bye in that scenario. They shouldn't be punished because this poor kid almost died on the field last night. On the other hand, it's almost impossible logistically to reschedule this game.

How bout a Skills competition between the QBs, or have the Kickers go against one another?

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Will NEVER happen

Hell three players could’ve died during the same game and they wouldn’t cancel the season.

We’re talking the NFL here. A league thats as close to “fukk the players” as can be in modern day. I’m halfway shocked they actually had the decency to suspend the actual game.
Yeah that's the reason because of the backlash Goodell tried to get out in front of the statements Joe Buck made on air about them having 5 mins to warm up to resume the game. There were even certain players telling players let's go, lets get ready but smarter heads prevailed and said hell nah, we're not playing.

So many layers to the onion because online such as forums like this, twitter, FB or whatever if you mention anything about how to play the games going forward you're scorned and seen as a being insensitive. Can't win either way.

From a micro perspective the reason there is so much chatter about this game being played again is because of the playoff implications and the #1 seed -w- home field throughout.

The macro and most important perspective is Making sure Damar is going to be okay short term and long term. All my years of watching and playing, never seen anything like that on a football field. Seen guys carted off in ambulances on the field for stingers, possible broken necks, ACL's but nothing like that. I see it in my everyday life with my career but I wouldn't think I would see that on a field.

Really hope that kid pulls thru..

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's meaningless when a brother of the brotherhood drops. The game has to stop right there. You can cancel the game and have there guys go right to the playoffs. Just because you get homefield doesn't mean your going to the Superbowl.

But right now that's not important, these guys are shook... and this trauma is affecting them.

You can care about him and also care about other players. Lets hope he gets better and thank god he didn’t die

But NFL players put their life and bodies on the line every week. I’m saying at that moment the game was meaningless. But to say that it doesn’t matter to the other 6 teams who’s put their bodies and life on the line all year who’ve suffered multiple concussions, broken bones, and etc for a damn Super Bowl is unfair and hypocritical. shyt some of the same people who say it doesn’tmatter was laughing at Nick Foles who was convulsing while another player mocked him… smh

Tua has suffered 3 concussions in the span of 2 months and instead of analysts and players gathering together to tell him he really possibly should retire they say he’s a warrior he’s gonna want to play

You also can’t let the bengals and bills play twice in 4 days and still act like you care about player safety. Idk the answer I’m not in charge of figuring it out. Lets just hope he gets better and the league tries it’s hardest to do what’s best for everyone

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Feel like a part of this is the NFL managing the PR.
Has his family said anything? Last night ESPN was saying that none of the players are accessible for comment
Now today it's just a generic status of critical condition without any further information about his prognosis. Booger had it right when he said the NFL was already thinking about next moves

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
So by now couldn't they tell if his brain is good? How is there no update after all this time?
Im surprised by this also, there is no typical protocol for this type of stuff but seems like a long time with no update, Im not even gonna speculate, just keeping him and his fam in prayers

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They're not cancelling the season over Hamlin any more than they did with Everett. You can't really think that's going to happen? :what:
people are crazy. Jevon Belcher killed his girlfriend then committed suicide at Arrowhead on Saturday, and the game happened on Sunday at Arrowhead. All these cancel the season people sound out of touch.