Bills vs Bengals on Monday night football. GAME POSTPONED… UPDATE- HE’S AWAKE .

Who wins.

• Bills

• Bangles

Results are only viewable after voting.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
why push for more games, I never heard of anyone asking for it.
More money.

Plus, they never had an intention to stay at 17 games longterm. It's an odd number where some teams get 9 home games and some get 8. No professional league does that. Their plan was to go to 18 once the players get their bodies acclimated to 17. Moving to 18 games with 2 bye weeks was on the agenda at the owners meetings a few weeks ago, I bet it happens within 2-3 seasons. And then further down the line...20 games.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
if they do it they should just refund the fans and just play that one out like the covid era.

i say just call it a tie or pretend like the game didn’t happen on either of their records tho. especially if the Bills already flew back home as was reported last night.
It’s about an hour or so flight. Not a big deal to the team. Pretending the game didn’t happen isn’t an option. Not to sound callous, but the only people that helps is the Chiefs and I honestly doubt that the Bills will end up wanting to just forfeit the game. They’ll say they’re doing it for him or something of the sort. Not the first tragic event to happen to a team during the season, just a bit more tragic considering it happened live on primetime tv

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
That it was universal push to play football after 9/11.

It was a split of public gathering fears…and a split of showing terrorist they can’t affect our way of life.

Some of that is valid, but It was a lot of people just wanting their football back tho. Even Covid shows us that eventually people get annoyed with the disruption to their sports and will put players life at risk just so they have a game to watch.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
More money.

Plus, they never had an intention to stay at 17 games longterm. It's an odd number where some teams get 9 home games and some get 8. No professional league does that. Their plan was to go to 18 once the players get their bodies acclimated to 17. Moving to 18 games with 2 bye weeks was on the agenda at the owners meetings a few weeks ago, I bet it happens within 2-3 seasons. And then further down the line...20 games.
18 game season, two byes, Super Bowl Sunday is on President's Day weekend, everyone has that Monday as a holiday.

That's been the goal for a long time.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Here are the bottom line for me from all this .

PLEASE GIVE EVERY NFL PLAYER GUARANTEED CONTRACTS.

They at the very least deserve that for putting their bodies on the line for people's entertainment.

"Please" and "deserve" are two words ya'll need to stop injecting into business conversations.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That it was universal push to play football after 9/11.

It was a split of public gathering fears…and a split of showing terrorist they can’t affect our way of life.

Yep, that's part of where the "If you *insert action*, you let the terrorists win," came from.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
It’s about an hour or so flight. Not a big deal to the team. Pretending the game didn’t happen isn’t an option. Not to sound callous, but the only people that helps is the Chiefs and I honestly doubt that the Bills will end up wanting to just forfeit the game. They’ll say they’re doing it for him or something of the sort. Not the first tragic event to happen to a team during the season, just a bit more tragic considering it happened live on primetime tv
I don't think we give a flying fukk about that game right now..
1st seed. 3rd seed :manny:

Our dog hurt.. nothing else matters