Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:salute: Discussing killing and billions
Axe is our modern day Gordon Gecko .. Victor Crowley of the financial world
:demonic:
Hatchetmposter.jpg

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol What I like about this show is the 3d chess that is being played by everyone. Taylor wants Axe and Chuck to destroy each other so she reviles she is working for chuck to axe. Then suggests a move that will revile that she double crossed Chuck so it will only strengthen both Chuck and Axe resolve to destroy each other. Also I am beginning to think the only thing that gives Chuck and Axe any joy in life is trying to take down one another.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol What I like about this show is the 3d chess that is being played by everyone. Taylor wants Axe and Chuck to destroy each other so she reviles she is working for chuck to axe. Then suggests a move that will revile that she double crossed Chuck so it will only strengthen both Chuck and Axe resolve to destroy each other. Also I am beginning to think the only thing that gives Chuck and Axe any joy in life is trying to take down one another.
The last thing you said. These two aren’t happy unless they’re trying to kill each other. It’s Batman and joker

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
glad its back, shame were only getting seven (I think) because of the corona virus.

it was an ok first episode.

the Taylor character was a pretty interesting and bold choice for Billions to make.
they're probably going to fukk the character up this season being in between Axe and Chuck.

I feel like they enjoy writing for Wendy the most.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Cool lil starter episode. Hopefully, this Prince foo' is a formidable foe for Axe or they just wasting screen time. I hope Taylor at the end isnt a metaphor or foreshadowing for her basically being stucc in the middle and just opting to destroy both sides cuz I'm not a fan of "their" character and I dont wanna see "them" win :martin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
naw I left off around s2 or 3. I know fat short guy was into bdsm but I didn't know they had got that freaky.:russ:

I remember one dude like midgets also I think.:mjlol:
Lmao. Yeah the little side plot sexual situations are random and funny as hell.

But what that poster is referring to is Taylor and the model type black woman who works as the public relations rep being lowkey attracted to each other. Which imo, is the worst on screen chemistry that I’ve seen in a show. Just awkward. Scenes are cringy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I like this show but I gotta say the premiere was boring as fukk. It's just the same thing over and over.
How many times we gotta see:
  • Axe and Wags doing some uber rich 1% activity that you might of heard of but aren't familiar with
  • Wendy dissatisfied with Chuck, Chuck simping around her hoping she changes her tune
  • Chuck having a hard on for Axe and prosecuting people who have a loose connection to him
  • Chuck and Axe interacting about one thing but then later we find out it was a chess move that means something bigger in their overall fued
  • Same with Axe and Taylor
It's getting boring.