Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’ll tune in later this weekend
This shyt coming back on so fast?
The real reason the show was in hiatus was Axe’s real life wife died from cancer. So I think they had an idea for some time Bobby as a chapter wasn’t coming back so the writing, storylines and concepts were set in place awhile back.

I watched half of this first ep from S6a not really feeling it. At all. They’re giving the annoying sidekick Axe fund characters too much screen time. Prince can’t run or command this show as a lead, not working for me. Wags is a parody of his former self. Chuck hates billionaires shooting off civil war cannons near his upstate vacation spot so he decides to start his own war with Kate’s assistance. Taylor being Taylor - boring. Prince’s right hand man (Daniel Breaker) is stealing scenes, he’s more convincing and interesting as a lead than Prince. Still hoping at least in upcoming eps they put in the game stop stock short stock story (haha) to liven this season up.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Guess everybody not watching this show anymore lol
A lot of people don’t want to wait for week to week episodes to drop anymore. Pandemic ADD syndrome - people are so used to binge watching entire seasons or multiple episodes in one sitting. I think with Axe gone as the main protagonist; people will wait until the season is over to do back to back ep streams and then it might pick up momentum. I’ll give it time

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ok, I'm starting up the new season of billions. I think even without axe, they still have enough good characters to make a compelling show tho.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I couldn’t finish episode one. Will be here for thre finale