Billions - Season 5/Part 2 (September 5th/Official Thread)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I’m officially done with this show. They really reduced the show to this soap opera. They really turned Axe into this super stalky psycho Joker -lite over Wendy? This writing is horrible. I rewatched season 2 bc I was bored and to mage a comparison — it’s like watching a totally different series. This fell off. They really had no foresight to place cops on the roof of a billionaire’s residence who had access to helicopters and private planes?? And all 12 NYPD were needed to catch a man who broke off windshield wipers. This storyline was complete shyt.

They didn't think to watch the roof, because it's a stupid, unrealistic plot point that a helicopter would be able to fly into Manhattan and get away with landing on a random rooftop unnoticed in the "post- 9-11" real world.
In real life the result would look something like this:

It must have been one of those "Stealth" copters on the show, since nobody even noticed it until hours later :duck:

I'm still watching, but at this point its kind of like "hate-watching".

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They didn't think to watch the roof, because it's a stupid, unrealistic plot point that a helicopter would be able to fly into Manhattan and get away with landing on a random rooftop unnoticed in the "post- 9-11" real world.
In real life the result would look something like this:

It must have been one of those "Stealth" copters on the show, since nobody even noticed it until hours later :duck:

I'm still watching, but at this point its kind of like "hate-watching".

:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny:
That really happened, I do remember that incident.
I think a billionaire would be able to get all the clearances and all that. But yeah, the whole plot was just a joke- played out like a parody.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They got Axe on his weird creepo shyt smh and the roof shyt was dumb. First place you put somebody is on the damn roof!

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Episode 5:
The kidney storyline has an obvious ending unless they really kill him off
The scene with the mom is :picard: just destroy anything she gives him.

so he bought the house but where is the family going? :russ: He must have over paid for that house. That’s a bigger story if the journalist knows how to spin it

this show is getting woke but it feels so phony. Your two main characters are the 1% stop trying to relate

episode 6:
Slacker really slept with that :scust: greasy guy come on

Chuck :dame:

The helicopter scene is :comeon:. I’m pretty sure there are heavy post 9/11 laws and you can’t fly personal aircrafts through the city. The government definitely has records of the helicopter flying

I didn’t care for the c plot with spiros

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Y'all tripping on the helicopter scene but people do have private helicopters..

It's not illegal to own one..
Sure, but you can't just fly into Manhattan and land on the roof of an apartment building.
Helicopters have been banned from landing on NYC rooftops since 1977. There are questions being raised again about helicopter flights over Manhattan. - CNN

New York banned helicopters from landing on rooftop helipads after a disaster in 1977 involving a helicopter atop the Pan Am Building, now the Met Life Building, according to the office of US Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, who represents the district in Congress.

Even if the building itself could take it, how would this remain secret for hours? Thousands of people are just going to ignore the loud helicopter doing a Death Star canyon run through the city? ALL of the cops on the ground are too distracted by people messing with their cars to even look up? Nobody running the radars at any airports are not going to pick up on this and want to have a word with them when they land?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When Chuck hit that painting with the wine:damn::damn::damn::damn:
:laff::laff:
they just need to go ahead and rename this shoe Chuck v Axe- this series has nothing to do with traders, quants, technology, politics or Wall Street, anymore.
Taylor is a sidekick - like a grown up Vicky the robot with sexual identification issues
tumblr_mi3imbBuaq1rvcjd7o2_250.gifv

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've been defending this show since brehs started to turn on it............ I can only defend it so much now.

This show use to be full of knowledge, hidden gems and inspiration.

Now. :francis:

And in all honesty, the show started to go down hill once they introduced Taylor :mjpls:

Axe Capital hasn’t been the same since.

and what the fukk does that compliance rep actually do :mindblown:

A lot of the characters have fallen off bad :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sure, but you can't just fly into Manhattan and land on the roof of an apartment building.
Helicopters have been banned from landing on NYC rooftops since 1977. There are questions being raised again about helicopter flights over Manhattan. - CNN

Even if the building itself could take it, how would this remain secret for hours? Thousands of people are just going to ignore the loud helicopter doing a Death Star canyon run through the city? ALL of the cops on the ground are too distracted by people messing with their cars to even look up? Nobody running the radars at any airports are not going to pick up on this and want to have a word with them when they land?
:ohhh:
so technically they could have arrested Axe for violating the law instead of art fraud.
:deadmanny::skip:
Whoever wrote this episode needs to be fired and never work in the industry again.
:beli: