Billions - Season 3 (March 25th/Trailer/Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Chuck ethering Lonnie in front of his wife :picard:

Russian goon had Axe like :lupe:

I still think Taylor is going to take a heavy L at the end of all this

I think Taylor's algorithm might end up saving Axe in the end. I think he will end up losing KGB's money.

And I call him KGB because he's playing the exact same character from this movie :russ:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Hall was upfront with Axe and let him know..........there are levels to this shyt.....

This isnt a guy who will battle out anything in court.....he will come for you, your ex-wife and kids and disembowel them in front of you

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
asia-kate-dillon-at-2018-critics-choice-awards-in-santa-monica-01-11-2018-2.jpg

Asia :banderas:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im totally lost at why Taylor was so pissed at axe for the $200million move. Did axe invest in that company instead of Taylor’s boyfriend?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Im totally lost at why Taylor was so pissed at axe for the $200million move. Did axe invest in that company instead of Taylor’s boyfriend?

Axe got the guy to break his deal with Taylors boyfriend who was raising capital for the guy. Axe basically offered a better deal, and raised the companies capital in return. Taylor had nothing to do with the deal, but her boyfriend might think otherwise.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
THis was another dope ep.. but I don't get why they're trying to force conflict between Axe and Taylor.

She should've known Axe could possibly steal that deal away from her boyfriend based on what he's done since she's been working there. :mjpls:

They fact that she was shocked show's either the writers are forcing the issue, or Taylor is flawed.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THis was another dope ep.. but I don't get why they're trying to force conflict between Axe and Taylor.

She should've known Axe could possibly steal that deal away from her boyfriend based on what he's done since she's been working there. :mjpls:

They fact that she was shocked show's either the writers are forcing the issue, or Taylor is flawed.
They are making axe and Chuck lives parallel.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
One of you smart dummies help a bruh out.

Was the Russian saying he saw a cold kid and gave him some of his hot wine when he noticed his mom's had some fat t*ts so he split the mom's with the fellas and killed the kid?

The story wasn't needed, I knew what he meant when told Axe :ufdup: don't fukk up my money, but Axe is a greedy, narcissistic, sociopath that probably can't understand that he just got into some gangster shyt that no lawyers will be able to save him from.
so he was the kid and his mother got gang-raped.