Billions - Season 2 (Official Thread/Feb 19th)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to respect Axe's wife, thought she was a rider, turns out she's like all these other heauxs :smh: #GMB
When Axe's lawyer reminded her that there was no prenup so she'd get half of everything I did the :picard:

I want the show to end next season rather than having us playing the game where they go at each other and the season ends with another dialogue scene and we have to wait and see what happens next. Show should end with both Chuck and Axe taking L's . Axe gets locked up and Chuck loses his career or ends up in jail too because they both have their hands dirty.
This is Showtime, this shyt going 9 seasons.:francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not me. I don't think he or Foley are THAT rich. But they show that connections are also currency. And sometimes it's not about your bank account, but instead, who owes you a favor. There's as much power in connections as there is in dollars.

Anyway, Chuck is going to go through hell next season and I'm looking forward to watching him squirm.

S/O Paul G for bringing that scumbag to life.
That's why I love this show. They are both two mortal enemy scumbags trying to play the good guy. Using power for one and the other money, to do nothing more but fukk each other over back and forth. Destroying their friends, wives, kids, coworkers, who the fukk ever, for this battle

Can't wait for round 3

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I like how Boyd flipping on Axe adds to the subtle theme of Old Money vs New Money on the show we were discussing earlier in the thread.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Season was fire...

Axe is an idiot for keeping Wendy around, wife sees it and knows that she is a liability.

Chuck Sr is also an a$$hole for embarrassing his son with those pics. Spiteful old b*stard

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
finally catching up with the last few episodes after falling away from the show.
as someone who was a doubter because i hated the casting for the main parts outside of Giamatti but i'll say..with one episode left, its been a good season. enough to keep watching for season three.

the trans character has been a great addition to the show.

bald guy that works for Axe Capital has one of thee most punchable faces on tv.
got that smug Trump voting, racist look about him.

Malin Ackerman is still awful. looks like amphibian with a wig on.
her from Sons Of Anarchy i didn't like but she's got better as Wendy..still looks like she's carved out of wood.