Billionaire GOP Donor Peter Thiel Blames Christianity for ‘Wokeness’: ‘It Always Takes the Side of the Victim’

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I dont mean to insult, but you tend to speak from a place of ignorance regarding us politics.

completely ignorant and naive.

money is a far more powerful influencer at the national level.

Citizens United affirmed that.

you are so obsessed with hating the mythical Biden supporter that your reality is obfuscated.

Have you posted in this thread?

I think its only fair friend

That article only proves yall dont hold the people you vote for accountable,not much else. Everybody knows the banks and the wealthy control the politicians. But if the politicians want to get in office are the wealthy 1% going to vote them in by themselves:mjlol:?

If they want to get in they would need certain demographics to vote for them would they not? If we dont ,how can they get in to do the corporations bidding?

Obviously they could say whatever they wanted just to get into office. But this is where accountability and voting as a united block comes into play. If they renig on what they promised,they lose our vote the next time. But accountability for Democrats is something yall cant seem to grasp.

And no,I refuse to participate as its an insult to my long standing,solidified blackness. For those who doubt,NuColi has created a wonderful little Ignore function at our disposal:respect:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
There's a reason this guy never puts himself face-front for political power. He knows he grosses people out so he tries to do it by funding and orchestrating guys like Blake and JD Vance.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You mean, like what the religion promotes?

These guys attack Pope Francis for promoting peace, so not surprising.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen an in depth Thiel interview on 60 Minutes like a decade ago and he's just a socially awkward Uber nerd. He seems just very uncomfortable with basic human interaction.
I believe he wanted to build an island off the shore of the West coast not governed by anyone. He just hates people and society at large because he doesn't have the basic skills to relate. The only reason people listen to him is because he's super rich.

The most dangerous type of person to have wealth and power. They use those resources to stop everybodies happiness. Eternal cokk blockers

:martin:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
At what point do conservative evangelicals realize that the tech bros aren't really conservatives, they are fascists with disdain for religion outside of the cultural images they can pillage for secular goals. This isn't me saying conservative evangelicals aren't also fascists - clearly they are, in many cases. But there are some major policy and ideology differences that work against each other here, and Thiel is clearly saying he will throw them under the bus to win.

He's also a gay man. He's also potentially compromised; dead dude in his bed, feds showed up, it's very possible he's feeding info to the FBI/CIA and ruining right wing plots behind the scenes. Not the type of guy I'd trust if I was a conservative, even less so if I was an evangelical.

It's the spider man meme breh.