Billionaire GOP Donor Peter Thiel Blames Christianity for ‘Wokeness’: ‘It Always Takes the Side of the Victim’

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Most cult members dont realize they are in a cult until they get out. Similar to how you realized MAGA was a cult once you decided to defect and become a Democrat. Come back in four years when you defect again:respect:
:mjlol: shut up dude

You are in the cult on contrarianism and thinking that saying something different is saying something smart.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: shut up dude

You are in the cult on contrarianism and thinking that saying something different is saying something smart.

Sounds like projection,maybe thats what you were doing when you were pushing Trump. Its documented I made a natural progression. 2016 I was heavily pushing for Hillary with zero request from Dems. In 2020 I wanted Elizabeth Warren but was saying we need to try to get something for our votes. Now I am where I am today. Doesnt sound like contrariansim to me. But doing a 180 and going from Trump to a dikk eating Biden supporter? I dont know whether to call that contrarianism,trolling or pure agent for hire activity. Seems more fishy than cult like in your defense. But hey,if they trust you.:respect:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like projection,maybe thats what you were doing when you were pushing Trump. Its documented I made a natural progression. 2016 I was heavily pushing for Hillary with zero request from Dems. In 2020 I wanted Elizabeth Warren but was saying we need to try to get something for our votes. Now I am where I am today. Doesnt sound like contrariansim to me. Doing a 180 and going from Trump to a dikk eating Biden supporter. I dont know whether to call that contrarianism,trolling or pure agent for hire activity:respect:

:yeshrug: I dont mean to insult, but you tend to speak from a place of ignorance regarding us politics.

we need to try to get something for our votes

completely ignorant and naive.

money is a far more powerful influencer at the national level.

Citizens United affirmed that.

Summary​

On January 21, 2010, the Supreme Court issued a ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission overruling an earlier decision, Austin v. Michigan State Chamber of Commerce (Austin), that allowed prohibitions on independent expenditures by corporations. The Court also overruled the part of McConnell v. Federal Election Commission that held that corporations could be banned from making electioneering communications. The Court upheld the reporting and disclaimer requirements for independent expenditures and electioneering communications. The Court’s ruling did not affect the ban on corporate contributions.

you are so obsessed with hating the mythical Biden supporter that your reality is obfuscated.

Have you posted in this thread?

I think its only fair friend

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Listen to a cac’s opinion that is trying to usher in “cashless society” .. literally 666 about Christianity godly brehs :mjpls:

“No mo’ fishing … for your fish”

:mjlol: breh, this is your enemy. And they are wealthy. You better be listening to them.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why anyone would listen to what is essentially a gay vampire with tons of money? What he says makes no sense and is a justification for his desire to do whatever the fukk he wants without morals crushing his gay throat. This fakkit literally wants to be young forever and is perhaps the 2nd or 3rd worst human being alive.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Christianity is “woke” so I’m confused as to why bigots try to claim it. More of them being atheists makes sense

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Christianity is “woke” so I’m confused as to why bigots try to claim it. More of them being atheists makes sense
They co-opt things and destroy them. They co-opted freedom from liberals, The Matrix etc and then invert them for their use.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
At what point do conservative evangelicals realize that the tech bros aren't really conservatives, they are fascists with disdain for religion outside of the cultural images they can pillage for secular goals. This isn't me saying conservative evangelicals aren't also fascists - clearly they are, in many cases. But there are some major policy and ideology differences that work against each other here, and Thiel is clearly saying he will throw them under the bus to win.

He's also a gay man. He's also potentially compromised; dead dude in his bed, feds showed up, it's very possible he's feeding info to the FBI/CIA and ruining right wing plots behind the scenes. Not the type of guy I'd trust if I was a conservative, even less so if I was an evangelical.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter Thiel has always been against diversity, affirmative action. He created a paper that wrote on things like:
  • a front-page story on liberal professors who were “closet Marxists”; an op-ed casting aspersions on the inclusion of nonwhite authors in a Western Culture course
  • Chafkin writes that, when a Stanford senior was charged with sexual assault, the Review published an ardent defense of the rapist. :scust:
  • He quit his law job after seven months, worked for a while as a derivatives trader, and co-authored a book about campus politics, “The Diversity Myth,”:mjpls: with David Sacks, a friend from the Review.
Where did Peter Thiel get his money?
  • He started a hedge fund, Thiel Capital, with money raised from family and friends, and then, in 1998, met a young cryptographer, Max Levchin, and invested in his startup. Within a year, Thiel was the C.E.O. of Levchin’s company, Confinity, which offered a money-transfer service called PayPal.

Peter Thiel - like a lot of these guys - come from money, bought other people's ideas with their massive amounts of cash, then walk around as though they understand the world and should dictate other people's lives. And, Peter is an adherent of the late and demented "thinker," Ayn Rand.

:russell:
Interesting. Watched documentaries on him too. Never heard the name Max Levchin. Lol so Peter didn’t even write code.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
At what point do conservative evangelicals realize that the tech bros aren't really conservatives, they are fascists with disdain for religion outside of the cultural images they can pillage for secular goals. This isn't me saying conservative evangelicals aren't also fascists - clearly they are, in many cases. But there are some major policy and ideology differences that work against each other here, and Thiel is clearly saying he will throw them under the bus to win.

He's also a gay man. He's also potentially compromised; dead dude in his bed, feds showed up, it's very possible he's feeding info to the FBI/CIA and ruining right wing plots behind the scenes. Not the type of guy I'd trust if I was a conservative, even less so if I was an evangelical.

Wired tried to warn us back in 2019 when everyone still yawned over Musk and tolerated Thiel

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This guy is trying to be the poster child for atheism. He's a terrible spokesperson and will cause people to either be more religious or treat atheists like shyt.

They really should tell this guy to shut up and build another paypal.
They'd be asking him to win the lottery twice.

I think people are finally starting to understand the role that luck plays in the tech industry and really all industries.

These people aren't geniuses. A lot of the tech you use now was developed by government during the cold war. GPS, the internet, touch screens, wifi etc. Silicon valley just finds ways to combine shyt that already exists and sell it back to you or sell you a different version of something you already have.

Their latest "innovation" just boils down to a sophisticated chat bot that gets shyt wrong and makes up answers when it's wrong(hallucinations)

They're already running out of data to scrape from for generative A.I. and it's use cases aren't showing up fast enough to justify the investment in it. The stock market is reflecting that too.

These guys are just moronic fascists. He wants "wokeness" to go away, hence he funds right wingers who are Christian nationalists but then comes out and says Christianity is "woke". Like dumbass nazi elon musk who wants people to buy his overpriced electric cars but then is sending money to politicians who've promised to increase fossil fuel subsidies or keep them in place. Republicans have even said they want MORE combustion engine cars on the road.

These a$$holes are just morons who don't know how to be rich in peace and can't live with the fact that people are allowed to call them gross, weird, evil nerds that can't just be normal in peace like Tom from MySpace.