Billie Eilish set to do 300k + first week Y'all fcking with it? UPDATE: 313k FIRST WEEK

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
p05ns2bv.jpg

billie-eilish.jpg

Billie-Eilish-in-an-Instagram-selfie-in-Singapore-in-January-2018.jpg

She's bad as hell
:noah:
:laff: nikka she barely 16
pawgers so badly want a White bytch, they aimin for ones underaged:wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This not Coli music nor hiphop

She like the new Kate Bush/Bjork....some of her shyt is ok for what it is

She does fuk with lot of rappers tho(Earthgang, Denzel Curry)

Thread should b in the Lounge tho
She fukks with rappers heavy. She dresses like a SoundCloud rapper with nothing but off white and ftp. Seen an interview she did and Anderson Paak walked by (gla
Anything that appeals to middle school white girls is gonna do numbers. I have an older white coworker who is a seasoned, Berklee-educated musician. He told me the best route to succeeding in the industry is to get yourself a young "hot" white girl and write/produce songs for her.
You ain’t never lie. I was riding past the infamous 9:30 club in DC on Tuesday. Seen a white chick sitting outside of it at 5pm in a lawn chair. I’m wondering who she waiting for and why she the only one in line on a fukking Tuesday? Ride past 30 minutes later and like 10 more ppl in line. So I googled what show they were having that night and some chick named Maggie Rogers that went to NYU and went viral after a song she played for Pharrell and he was bobbing his head or some shyt.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was never really a fan. End of the day she's a 16 year old Lana Del Rey and its funny to think there are grown-ass women out there that say she's "life-changing".

I'd listen to Nav's and Rich The Kid's albums more for the better instrumentals.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'mma be straight with you, I don't fukkin listen to the radio, I stream music 24/7 wherever i'm at. I'm only gonna stream pretty much hip-hop R&B and I'm only gonna stream them types of playlists. I don't follow shyt like this on social media. I don't got 16-year old friends.

So how the fukk would I have ever heard of this bytch? Unless she fukkin one of the Migos and y'all post the :gurl: I ain't gonna see it lol