Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Can we dead this whole "because Andre 3000 is on the list, Big Boi deserves to be on it" deal? If Andre 3000 drops a verse on the same day Big Boi dropped an album, the one Andre 3000 verse would be dissected and discussed more than the entirety of the Big Boi album. I'm not saying that to say that Andre 3000 is better, but it is proven that his verses are far more impactful and that even people that put on for Big Boi don't rally for him where it counts.

Big has a solo catalog and as dope as it is, people would rather discuss how overrated Andre 3000 than discuss how great Big Boi is. The greatest disservice to Big Boi and the most disrespectful in regard to Big Boi is when his name is ONLY brought up to discredit Andre 3000's greatness.
you've addressed it multiple times and plenty of people don't agree...like why you still on this? everyone doesn't agree dre is miles ahead and even taken as two rappers entirely apart from one another, big boi is a top 50 rapper at least, people have every right to be upset with his snub

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you've addressed it multiple times and plenty of people don't agree...like why you still on this? everyone doesn't agree dre is miles ahead and even taken as two rappers entirely apart from one another, big boi is a top 50 rapper at least, people have every right to be upset with his snub

Why isn't this same question being asked to the people who still bring up Big Boi not being on the list?

And there's people who agree with my rationale. If people are outraged at Big Boi not being list just look at how Big Boi is treated as a solo artist and there's your answer. That's all I'm saying.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why isn't this same question being asked to the people who still bring up Big Boi not being on the list?

And there's people who agree with my rationale. If people are outraged at Big Boi not being list just look at how Big Boi is treated as a solo artist and there's your answer. That's all I'm saying.
because it's multiple people coming in here asking that, not just the same poster stuck on it and then making grand announcements of how we need to address it when they been addressing it for pages.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Wayne might be the most overrated rapper of all time after Em with the 21-35 age group

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because it's multiple people coming in here asking that, not just the same poster stuck on it and then making grand announcements of how we need to address it when they been addressing it for pages.

LOL. Whether it's multiple people doing it, it's essentially the same point being addressed MULTIPLE times. Like, yeah we get it, ya'll are upset Big Boi ain't on the list. But they aren't asked to move on for essentially doing the same thing you are calling me out for even though you are here admitting they have been addressing this same topic for pages.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeezy not being on the list is crazy to me. that man has multiple platinum & classic albums, one of the biggest mixtape movements of all time, changed the sound of Trap music forever

Yeah I did not understand this.

Ross made the list, Gucci made the list, no Jeezy?

Jeezy had a bigger impact than Ross, more influential, and sold more records.

But a lot of people forget these talking heads don’t like Jeezy and didn’t give TM101 great reviews and we know it’s a classic and they only like Gucci cause it’s the “cool” thing to do now but they were shytting on him hard early too

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Ice cube stay getting disrepected. When you factor in impact, albums, longevity, etc, how the fukk is nas over cube? Like can we have that conversation? Do y'all really believe Nas is a bigger legend than ice cube?

Cube ain’t even in the same league as Nas, smh be serious. Nas rap circled round that man and has way more longevity.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nas is a better rapper than Cube but Cube apex of 89-93 is probably the best in rap history

Cube in my personal top 5

It’s not Nas 91-96>>>>>

Jay from 96-2001>>>>>

To be honest Cube ain’t better than Common if we’re taking about someone who is really underrated.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicki at 10? :dead:

I wouldn’t have Drake or Wayne that high either, but Nicki at 10? :mjlol:

I’ve been noticing they’ve been sneaking a lot of women on to these lists the last few years who were never in the running in real time.

It’s whatever.