Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
His wife's tweet:snoop:

LyJ6KPlrFdKnK.gif

little4209

All Star
Daps
Bill been on some slick issshhhh for yearssss...he been saying the N-word so im kinda surprised that this time is what did it....

i watch his show but im over this guy

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I would love to ask people who say that, this question.

If tomorrow, all the black, mixed, minority people of the world, suddenly stopped using the word ******. And in that instance black people said we do not want to be called that in love or hate.....

How long do they think it would take white people to never say it again?

They started the word long before we used it. They used it while we were slaves, after we were slaves, from day 1 to right now. I'm damn sure they ain't gonna stop cause we do. And they damn sure didn't need us saying it to give them permission

I know you're mentally impaired, but this isn't about them saying it, it's about CHECKING them for saying it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I know you're mentally impaired, but this isn't about them saying it, it's about CHECKING them for saying it.
and you're obviously retarded... because we don't need to stop saying it to CHECK them for saying it.. we can check them just fine right now... that "b-b-b-b-b-but you say it too" bullshyt ain't flying with nobody

so what exactly does that have to do with my point?

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I'm glad Cube is going on the show still to discuss the matter as that's actually something that can be very productive. Conversation surrounding the word is in dire need and Maher's format along with a real guest such as Cube is perfect. No crying about being offended on social media, no Don Lemon/CNN specials, no faux outrage, etc.. Nope, just two real people having a candid conversation. I look forward to it. Deserves a thread in itself.

Ice Cube Will Take On Bill Maher Over 'House N*****' Remark

Cube's ready to mix it up with Bill over the n-word. Bill's n-word comment won't go ignored either.

Sources close to Cube tell us he will NOT cancel the appearance, which was scheduled before Maher's controversial joke. Sen. Al Franken was also scheduled, but chose to bail.

Cube's not p*ssy footing around the issue. He's been using the n-word liberally in his music, ever since NWA -- but we're told he wants to discuss Bill's use of it.

Cube was originally booked to talk about the 25th anniversary edition of his album, "Death Certificate." His rep calls it perfect timing because the record was made in the wake of the Rodney King beating, "[W]hich sadly, speaks to many of the same race issues we as a society are still dealing with today."

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black folks defending him talking about context are about to get a rude awakening, because cacs are going to start saying it more freely but in "context". The next time we get upset about something being said by a cac, they'll just say "why y'all mad? it's not like i called myself a house nikka".