Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're a fakkit, you should kill yourself, you lame sense of humor having bytch
Who hurt you?
We as black people have bigger things to worry about...Yall obsessed with white folks and cant see an obvious staged joke to save your life

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Who hurt you?
We as black people have bigger things to worry about...Yall obsessed with white folks and cant see an obvious staged joke to save your life

Nah breh....it's all an issue. Not one thing or another, deal with this but not that, nah it all can and needs to be dealt with....and it is being dealt with cuz the NY Times has a report about his apology.....

Bill Maher Apologizes for Use of Racial Slur on ‘Real Time’x

White men throwing around the word nikka will never be a staged joke....nor will it be funny. Today parts of white America has intensified it's racial position, white people bein laxed with the n word is not what's up. Wise up cuz.:francis:

I am confused. How the fukk do you enforce this black people can only say nikka concept? Unrealistic and we have tougher battles to fight.

Bill Maher apologized so it's been enforced. :stopitslime:With what us, our parents and their parents and their parents and so on and so on and so on has been through.....the least (but we gettin more) we should have is ownership of the word that was made to degrade you and yours and my ancestors. This isn't about the word .....it's about the neglect and forgetfulness of how foul white America is and has been to black people......and their aim is to make the current black populous forget too....and it sounds like it's worked on you:scust:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That shyt rolled off his tongue waaaay too effortlessly.

And forget eric dyson too....all that fast talkin mumbo jumbo he be speakin, but at heart he's a sucka. You think Medgar Evers family care about his relationship to bill maher......he talkin about him from a personal space like that makes this shyt acceptable.....I don't wanna hear from dude ....NO MO, ......IS HE DONE IS HE FINISH:birdman:

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh....it's all an issue. Not one thing or another, deal with this but not that, nah it all can and needs to be dealt with....and it is being dealt with cuz the NY Times has a report about his apology.....

Bill Maher Apologizes for Use of Racial Slur on ‘Real Time’x

White men throwing around the word nikka will never be a staged joke....nor will it be funny. Today parts of white America has intensified it's racial position, white people bein laxed with the n word is not what's up. Wise up cuz.:francis:

now that he has "apologized" does that make you feel better about yourself ? We need economic power now word enforcement

Edub

Veteran
Daps
now that he has "apologized" does that make you feel better about yourself ? We need economic power now word enforcement

Nikka this ain't about me....this is about all of us. I'm not trading economic power for human respect or vice verse.....I want both and both can be achieved. I am financially great....but it's not about to be okay in society to just call my daughter a ****** whenever some cac feels like it cuz we played it cool....money doesn't cure that problem.....standing up for ourselves does. Not only that, we don't achieve real economic power in this society without a deserved and understood respect from all creeds of men anyway. I'm not the one to settle, I'm gettin this money and I'm gettin this respect (or at least the fake act of it in my face).....but cacs just casually usin the N word around me, especially in a slave context (house nicca) is not the new wave....foh wit that shyt:camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's about what I expect from any black bytch married to a white boy, especially a smug, entitled piece of shyt like Bill Maher. She ain't even worth acknowledging. Her own family probably doesn't claim her. bytches like this always have some tragic life story that makes them hate themselves and their own blackness
She's married to MED not Maher:russ:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

IslandG

All Star
Daps
The point is Black pop culture made nikka acceptable to say in mass media but there's fine print that only Black people can say nikka without ridicule.

There are plenty of Black people that think the word shouldn't be said at all but then we got people fighting to say the word get mad or outraged when Cacs say it.

Fine print? It's been known by any and everyone that the n word is off limits to everyone but black people. It's not hidden