Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Speaking of uncle tom's....love seeing John Legend (the king of buffoonery) trying to get all political about this.

That dude is a bedwenchTom...if that's possible.
I just hope his wife don't say nothing...she is annoying af

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Killer mike has always been suspect to me(but I won't call him a c00n) every since I seen him go hard for bernie like he did

He's not a c00n but he's suspect. Dude is always straddling the line.

The amount of dikk-riding he did for Bernie was just :scust:

:heh:So what, he should've rode for KKKillary who called black kids "superpredators', raped Haiti, and destroyed Libya?

Bernie Sanders got his ass beat besides MLK for fukk sake.

Hillary was supporting the Republicans at the same time.

And nikkaz totally forgot she ran one of the most racist campaigns of all-time against Obama in 2008

vQDFsKn.jpg

I'll take that and raise you this

quote-i-regard-the-klan-the-anglo-saxon-clubs-and-white-american-societies-as-far-as-the-negro-is-marcus-garvey-68932.jpg

I am confused. How the fukk do you enforce this black people can only say nikka concept? Unrealistic and we have tougher battles to fight.

The way we've been doing it. :yeshrug:

Another example that conservatives aren't the only side that has tap dancers

Exactly, I've been saying this.

Them Black liberals aint no better than Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

And to think, these nikkaz been shytting on Cornel West for Michael Eric Dyson's cornball ass

You and me both are confused.

And exactly which black people can say the n-word/nikka?

Can Halsey say it?

large.jpg

Can our sista Paris Jackson say it?

0508-paris-jackson-profile-200x250.jpg

Will Paula Patton teach her son that he possesses the unique privilege of being
able to use nikka comfortably and without remorse?

Julian-Thicke-Paula-Patton.jpg

Paris Jackson is not Black and you know that:shaq2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You and me both are confused.

And exactly which black people can say the n-word/nikka?

Can Halsey say it?

large.jpg

Can our sista Paris Jackson say it?

0508-paris-jackson-profile-200x250.jpg

Will Paula Patton teach her son that he possesses the unique privilege of being
able to use nikka comfortably and without remorse?

Julian-Thicke-Paula-Patton.jpg
well j. cole is saying it with no problems... along with fat joe... dj khalid is too.. halle berry has no problems...

nikkas are so confused... mixed ain't fully black so stop claiming it but you half black so say nikka all you want and if you latino then your ancestors were black so you got black in you but fukk you cause you hate us but its ok to say nikka too

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Everyone from the Rickey Smiley morning show deserves donkey of the day, they basically just said if we want them to not say it then we shouldn't. Also Headkrack lowkey admitted that he lets his white friends say nikka around him. Yandy from L&HH is the only one making any kind of sense, she would rather we not say it but won't give her white friends a pass to say it. The fact is Rickey thinks respectability politics will solve everything and i'm sick of that bullshyt logic.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Everyone from the Rickey Smiley morning show deserves donkey of the day, they basically just said if we want them to not say it then we shouldn't. Also Headkrack lowkey admitted that he lets his white friends say nikka around him. Yandy from L&HH is the only one making any kind of sense, she would rather we not say it but won't give her white friends a pass to say it. The fact is Rickey thinks respectability politics will solve everything and i'm sick of that bullshyt logic.

I'm not going to stop saying the word because white people can't say it. :stopitslime: Why do they argue how its just a word and continuously want to say it anyway? Because we say it. Its not theirs to use and if you're black letting your non black friends say it around you, you p*ssy.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm not going to stop saying the word because white people can't say it. :stopitslime: Why do they argue how its just a word and continuously want to say it anyway? Because we say it. Its not theirs to use and if you're black letting your non black friends say it around you, you p*ssy.
And it's funny how we've come up with so many other sayings yet this is the one they want to stick with. If every black person stopped saying nikka people would still say it, because now it's not about them trying to be down they really are just punking black folks. They're basically telling black folks like Rickey "we'll say nikka and make you throw your own under the bus".

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I would love to ask people who say that, this question.

If tomorrow, all the black, mixed, minority people of the world, suddenly stopped using the word ******. And in that instance black people said we do not want to be called that in love or hate.....

How long do they think it would take white people to never say it again?

They started the word long before we used it. They used it while we were slaves, after we were slaves, from day 1 to right now. I'm damn sure they ain't gonna stop cause we do. And they damn sure didn't need us saying it to give them permission

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
White folks been too comfortable saying that shyt.:francis:

Hell everybody says it and it's disrespectful as hell. I make sure to check mfs who say it around me but too many black folks are giving these a$$holes a pass. Hopefully there's a lot of backlash from this and more non-blacks get called out.

Ain't no pass around me either, dumb motherfukkers be letting people off with a pass.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
if we stop watching his show, his ratings will tell all we need to tell him. hbo will have no choice but to cut him