Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
why do black people act surprised that a white person is racist? lol
bill maher was always suspect to me
white people only get mad at other white people when they get off that white supremacy code.
what maher did was off code, he's only supposed to say nikka/er in private

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The point is Black pop culture made nikka acceptable to say in mass media but there's fine print that only Black people can say nikka without ridicule.

There are plenty of Black people that think the word shouldn't be said at all but then we got people fighting to say the word get mad or outraged when Cacs say it.
So in order for ANY black person to complain about the word ALL black people must stop using it first?

The good ol' "Black people must be perfect before they can complain about anything" argument. :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate to see this dude go out like this, ive been fukkin with him for a long time. ever since he called the american military policy p*ssy after 9/11 :heh:

i watched him get on national tv and said "i understand why micah johnson did what he did". watched him give obama a million dollars out of his own pocket to get elected. watched him call out white american christianity just as much as he does islam, for dudes bringing up that "islamophobic" bullshyt

so as far as this joke, shyt was :scusthov:. i dont think he's a racist, but it's not up to me to decide