Bill Cosby's Most Recent Mugshot Released

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
It's only a dumb move becuase the prosecutor, and Judge changed the rules after the fact. If homie knew what he said would be used against him at a criminal trial he wouldn't have done the deposition.

They literally changed the game in the 9th inning.
Really dumb that they didn’t get it in writing!

Like I don’t know what they were thinking when that happened

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dont do that. R kelly got screwed over too.
I can't ride with a nikka with that much proof against him. Again I'm not technically defending Cosby in the sense I'm saying he didn't do it. I'm saying we can't have mob justice even with R. Kelly Now if it were my daughter he'd be dead but he does deserve his day in court.

The only problem I have is with the clout chasing docs They should've went to the cops, But they didn't because all the familes took money over justice.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Really dumb that they didn’t get it in writing!

Like I don’t know what they were thinking when that happened

They did, Cosby had expensive Lawyers advising him. If he didn't he could sue them for incompetence, Like I said it was like he given immunity for testifying then had the testimony used against him. I don't know if this was absolutely illegal but it was part of a court approved deal and set a precedent.

Daps
It's a damn shame and absolutely ridiculous that white ppl are even ALLOWED to sit on juries to judge black ppl, or for white judges to preside over a black person's case.

That shouldn't even happen, because these ppl have obvious biases against us to this day, not even mentioning the 400 years of chattel slavery!

If Bill had a jury of black ppl and a black judge over this case, it would have gotten thrown out immediately for the bs that it is.

Daps
They did, Cosby had expensive Lawyers advising him. If he didn't he could sue them for incompetence, Like I said it was like he given immunity for testifying then had the testimony used against him. I don't know if this was absolutely illegal but it was part of a court approved deal and set a precedent.

I was involved and this is exactly what happened.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He was charged with aggravated sexual assault and is labeled a violent sexual predator.

Drug-facilitated sexual assaults (also known as predator rape) are the most common form of sexual assault against women. accounts for 75% of "acquaintance rape".

You're making it seem like the guy got charged with jay walking :mjlol:

"Find anywhere a victim used the word rape." Numerous women in that case outright accused him of rape, what're you fukking talking about. So it's in the court documents. You're just :cape: for the guy because he's an icon, which is fine if that's what you wanna do, but you're just out here straight up lying about his charges.
Then explain why Roman Polanski is still roaming free for child sexual assault and the reason it took over 40 years to even bring federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, and was actually proven to engage in more deviant sexually immoral and illegal behavior than Cosby was ACCUSED of you faggit ass capping cac. Not only that but the local and state authorities were complicit in dealing and sealing indictments, cover ups of numerous white rapists due to political and financial connections. You aren’t slick with the blame games that you play - you and that dumb white bytch of a poster @idontposthereanymore always speaking as if you have a type of authority on black commentary.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He don't deserve this. :mjcry:

Then explain why Roman Polanski is still roaming free for child sexual assault and the reason it took over 40 years to even bring federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, you faggit ass capping cac. You aren’t slick with the blame games that you play - you and that dumb white bytch of a poster @idontposthereanymore always speaking as if you have a type of authority on black commentary.
Cosby didn't rape them hoes. NBC raped Cosby. :mjcry:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Then explain why Roman Polanski is still roaming free for child sexual assault and the reason it took over 40 years to even bring federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, and was actually proven to engage in more deviant sexually immoral and illegal behavior than Cosby was ACCUSED of you faggit ass capping cac. Not only that but the local and state authorities were complicit in dealing and sealing indictments, cover ups of numerous white rapists due to political and financial connections. You aren’t slick with the blame games that you play - you and that dumb white bytch of a poster @idontposthereanymore always speaking as if you have a type of authority on black commentary.
you sound upset, perhaps some levity would lighten this situation

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Then explain why Roman Polanski is still roaming free
France doesn't extradite persons with French citizenship.

and the reason it took over 40 years to even bring federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein
Connected to some of the most powerful people on Earth.

TLR defends rapists too often for my taste. :scusthov:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Get the fuk out of my face - I knew you wouldn’t have shyt else to respond with. Keyboard Cackling - go deal with the sexual abuse in your own communities. Didn’t a number of white people get caught up in that Nxium sexual scandal including Clare Bronfman, the Seagrams ginger ale billionaire heiress and she’s begging to get released now even though she lured victims into a rape cult. But Cosby’s mugshot is news to you??? Basically, she was a procurer of rape victims where’s your white energy at for this- go comment on this. For 20 years this bytch was on her shyt with this white pimp and y’all community allowed it. Let’s talk about It. Let’s talk about the selective indifference in your white community that perpetuates sexual behavior and rape. Let’s talk about the white community funding white men to commit sexual abuse and sexually violate women, children, other men and are excused as the “pillars” of the community. Let’s also talk about facts -how white men, are statistically and historically the worst sexually offenders in comparison to black men. Let’s talk about how white women are damn near 90% the perpetrators of sexual Abuse of children in student - teacher sexual abuse of minors.

“From about 2001 until its 2019 demise, Bronfman was a leading funder and a member of the leadership team for the controversial multi-level marketing company NXIVMwhich has been described as a "cult", as was her sister, Clare Bronfman.”

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Get the fuk out of my face - I knew you wouldn’t have shyt else to respond with. Keyboard Cackling - go deal with the sexual abuse in your own communities. Didn’t a number of white people get caught up in that Nxium sexual scandal including Sata Bronfman, the Seagrams ginger ale heiress and she’s begging to get released now even though she lured victims into a rape cult.

what are you talking about. :mjlol:
All you ever say is blah blah cac as if i don't know I'm white then wanna say "fuk outta my face" as if you don't instigate every one of our interactions you obsessed weirdo :mjlol:

I didn't respond because your post was idiotic conflating a Polanski case (who had to leave the fukking country and hasn't ever been back) with the Cosby case just because they're famous men accused of sexual assault. The difference is, Cosby is in the United States and there's like 50+ accusers. If you're asking why Polanski hasn't been extradited, it's like you said, and like I told that guy, I'm aware of the justice system being incredibly biased against black men, especially in sexual assault cases. If you want to claim Cosby's trial was a miscarriage of justice, go right ahead. All I said was that outright lying and saying he was never accused of rape period, typing in all caps, etc. etc. isn't doing Cosby any favors, it just looks like insane ramblings. It's pretty clear that he was accused of drugging women and then they'd wake up the next day naked. Saying he was never accused of rape is ridiculous, especially after I give an article written by a woman who accuses him of rape in the first paragraph. It's a matter of public record. Why Polanski or other creepy Hollyweird cacs get away with shyt is another discussion, but as the Harvey Weinstein case, Epstein, etc. shows, the #MeToo movement really brought attention to the fact that a lot of sexual assault victims were ignored for decades.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you sound upset, perhaps some levity would lighten this situation

Calling me a coward as if I give a shyt. You're all caught in your feelings :mjlol:

The women accused him of rape, it's a matter of public record. What do you think drugging people and having sex with them is?

Again, if you want to say Cosby's trial was a miscarriage of justice, the charges were trumped up, and the industry wanted to take him down for various reasons - that's your prerogative. But lying on the women and saying none of them accused him of rape is fukking ridiculous.

Here's an article written by one of the women accusing him of rape in the headline.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...take-30-years-for-people-to-believe-my-story/

You said none of the women ever accused him of rape. You're obviously wrong.
are you going to devote paragraphs to these mugshots?? Where’s the outrage for your people who are filing to get released after being convicted of 20 years of international sex trafficking??
:jbhmm:
“Clare Bronfman (born 1979) is a convicted felon, American heiress and a leader of NXIVM, a multi-level marketing company and cult based near Albany, New York. She is the youngest daughter of billionaire philanthropist and former Seagram liquor chairman Edgar Bronfman Sr. After a brief equestrian career, Bronfman began involvement in NXIVM, a business engaged in criminal activities during 1998-2018, which led to indictments on federal charges, including sex trafficking.”

After a six-week trial, Raniere was convicted last year of racketeering and sex-trafficking charges for running a master-slave group within his self-help organization in which women were branded with his initials like cattle and forced to have sex with him.

Nxivm cult leader Keith Raniere demands new trial days before sentencing

1200x0.jpg

US_v._Raniere_GovtExhibit_GX46.JPG