Bill Cosby's Most Recent Mugshot Released

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not in Cosby’s case if the women complied to being drugged and giving up sleepy p*ssy. Besides, you need evidence for a rape conviction

She can consent to taking drugs, but she can't consent to having sex when she's passed out :hhh:

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
of course she can. She can consent to both before even showing up.... it’s implied... especially when you let it happen 4 or 10 times
A big thing I think people miss is quaaludes were a party drug back in the day.

It would be like if me and a chick did Molly together...
...and then 20 years later she comes out and says I drugged and raped her.

Everybody knew what time it was when it came to quaaludes.
(the Wolf of Wallstreet Jordan Belfort said they were his favorite drug)

I know it sounds crazy...but putting something in a girls drink wasnt seen as that bad back in the day...
...growing up I would see it all the time in tv shows and movies.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I know it sounds crazy...but putting something in a girls drink wasnt seen as that bad back in the day...
...growing up I would see it all the time in tv shows and movies.

Yeah I remember that era, revenge of the nerds type shyt.

Now shall we make a list of all the things that USED to be 'normal' that were dead ass wrong? The fact that Cosby was comfortable enough to do the 'spanish fly' bit, write about his fantasies and even go on Larry King with another geriatric, likely rapist himself and admit his fetish for slipping shyt in girl's drinks so nonchalantly is exactly what makes believe he's a fukking creep. He just comes from a time when that was acceptable, so if good ole, bastion of black morality Dr. Huxtable was outchea drugging bytches who knows what 'lesser' men were up to.

Still, he continued his bullshyt past the point where you could just write that off and not hold him accountable. I seen nikkas be like would you be mad at a caveman for beating a bytch over the head with a club? :laugh:

Putting his (scumbag) behavior in proper context is one thing, trying to defend it looking back fondly on the 'good ole days' where rape and rape adjacent behavior was more acceptable like you miss it is another.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She can consent to taking drugs, but she can't consent to having sex when she's passed out :hhh:

This is the main takeaway everyone knows hoes like to drink and smoke. DO NOT fukk UNLESS SHE'S DEAD SOBER!!! No matter what the courts say she automatically can't consent while inerbriated, If you wake up drunk with a woman who's also drunk immediately file rape charges against her. She won't get in trouble but in several college cases dudes where able to get off (legally speaking) because they filed rape charges first.

• Dap
Reactions: ECA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I remember that era, revenge of the nerds type shyt.

Now shall we make a list of all the things that USED to be 'normal' that were dead ass wrong? The fact that Cosby was comfortable enough to do the 'spanish fly' bit, write about his fantasies and even go on Larry King with another geriatric, likely rapist himself and admit his fetish for slipping shyt in girl's drinks so nonchalantly is exactly what makes believe he's a fukking creep. He just comes from a time when that was acceptable, so if good ole, bastion of black morality Dr. Huxtable was outchea drugging bytches who knows what 'lesser' men were up to.

Still, he continued his bullshyt past the point where you could just write that off and not hold him accountable. I seen nikkas be like would you be mad at a caveman for beating a bytch over the head with a club? :laugh:

Putting his (scumbag) behavior in proper context is one thing, trying to defend it looking back fondly on the 'good ole days' where rape and rape adjacent behavior was more acceptable like you miss it is another.
The problem is homie's in jail. No you can't convict someone on doing something legal just because it's illegal now. That's like convicting someone for holding slaves and or making them play the former slaves and their decendants reparations.

They pay reparations and I'll be okay with Bill going to the slam.

I'm not defending Bill for his reprensible conduct but I'm against punishment for something that wasn't explictly illegal. It's like how they convicted O.J.for stealing his own shyt because they couldn't convict him of murder. It's enough things that are illegal as it is, focus on the real criminals not on so called "creeps".

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His hair just looks a lil wacky.

But like always your over exaggerate things.

He looks like an old man:stopitslime:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You may want to re read that if you don’t see a difference, and then ask yourself what evidence was there to prove rape
Please point out the difference. One says when the person engages in "penetration". The other says when the person engages in "sexual intercourse". The subsections that would apply to these allegations, Aggravated Indecent Assault (#5) and Rape (#4) are identical. The only possible difference I can see is that just saying penetration can mean a foreign object like a bottle while sexual intercourse would require a sexual organ. Maybe I'm overlooking it so please point it out.

As far as the evidence, please don't mislead yourself into thinking that testimony is not "evidence". Evidence is not restricted to videos, DNA, fingerprints or something physical. When a witness takes the stand and says something, that testimony is evidence. Its up to the jury whether that person is credible. The way they got Cosby is they brought in a bunch of other women to say that he did the same thing to them. 20 people saying the same thing is more believable than just one.