Bill Cosby's Most Recent Mugshot Released

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He didn't go to jail for rape. Thecoli full of dumb people i swear :deadrose:. Do you just look at headlines on the news and run with it:heh:. No wonder someone like Trump got elected:mjlol:.

Looked up what he was charged for.

He flew too close to the sun.

Hollywood is filled with dirty grimy filthy people who are into all kinds of debauchery, they stay in line, so they don't get their coat pulled.

He did something that pissed off the establishment.

This is slight off topic but same with that black breh in Florida who ran for Congress. They pulled his coat by letting those pic of him naked on the floor after drinking and drugging with a male hooker.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He didn't go to jail for rape. Thecoli full of dumb people i swear :deadrose:. Do you just look at headlines on the news and run with it:heh:. No wonder someone like Trump got elected:mjlol:.
Oh I’m sorry “aggravated indecent assault.” Do I even have to explain to you idiots who keep saying this dumb shyt as if it’s a valid point that if he wasn’t known to rape people in the first place, he wouldn’t have gotten charges for sexual assault?

This is like Al Capone going to jail and someone says “Don’t be a gangster” and some dumb ass starts saying “HE WASN’T a GANGSTER IT WAS TAX EVASION!”

Let me get out of this dumb ass thread. It’s making me lose brain cells.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s 30-40 yr old white men and white women operating forced compliance sex cults that have been been exposed on the past few months, let alone few years but these caught in the media headlights instigators are still up in arms over an 80+ year old blind black man whose been convicted of an assault charge which in any other cac circles is considered a low level felony or misdemeanor for isolated hearsay incidents - “Bbbbbbuttt Cosby though”; some of you misguided manipulated fools are beyond lost. a mugshot has them triggered but rampant sex cults do not.
:deadrose::deadrose:
This white woman from the series “Smallville” was indicted for wayyyyy worse crimes of aiding and abetting a rapist than Cosby was found guilty of. This is the face of a convicted sex trafficker:
1280x960_80420P00-PTHZH-e1524339448558.jpg

'Smallville' actress pleads guilty to charges relating to sex trafficking case

Actress Allison Mack has pleaded guilty to racketeering conspiracy and racketeering relating to her alleged role in a sex trafficking case.

John Marzulli, Public Information Officer for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of New York confirmed Mack's plea, which was entered Monday.

As part of her guilty plea, Mack admitted to state law extortion and forced labor.

This is recent news as of 1 day ago. They had to recirculate the mugshot of that “dangerous black man” who wasn’t convicted of rape huh? But it gets not enough attention because I guess she didn’t “look the part”.
:jbhmm::mjpls:
No comments on her mugshot or felony walk of shame.
180424-allison-mack-brooklyn-court-ew-544p_55307cd974d1238718393cd2e8283686.fit-760w.jpg

NXIVM: Allison Mack, Grace Park and Other Actors Recruited by the Cult
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/04/08/entertainment/allison-mack-guilty-plea/index.html
White boy left the thread when confronted off GP, I see.
:patrice:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to keep it 100, I’ll admit that I haven’t done heavy research on the Bill Cosby situation compared to the MJ trial for example.

Can anyone help a breh educate himself on what really went down with Bill? Was he guilty? Was he innocent? Was he railroaded?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Oh I’m sorry “aggravated indecent assault.” Do I even have to explain to you idiots who keep saying this dumb shyt as if it’s a valid point that if he wasn’t known to rape people in the first place, he wouldn’t have gotten charges for sexual assault?

This is like Al Capone going to jail and someone says “Don’t kill people” and some dumb asses starts saying “HE DIDN’T KILL ANYONE IT WAS TAX EVASION!”

You said rape. Stop trying to juelz your way out of what you said :deadrose:.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Cosby aint guilty of nothing but having hoes. Trust me. All the other stuff was made up.

Damn. Feel bad for joking about it honestly.

Celebrity makes you a bigger target (along with presumed immunity) ...but at the same time as much as Cosby annoyed me with the "pull ya pants up" talk... he spoke as a Black man and was pushed into that defenseless corner of the american justice system that he was trying to warn us about.

Daps
Damn. Feel bad for joking about it honestly.

Celebrity makes you a bigger target (along with presumed immunity) ...but at the same time as much as Cosby annoyed me with the "pull ya pants up" talk... he spoke as a Black man and was pushed into that defenseless corner of the american justice system that he was trying to warn us about.

Straight insanity bro. I'll pm you

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is like Al Capone going to jail and someone says “Don’t be a gangster” and some dumb ass starts saying “HE WASN’T a GANGSTER IT WAS TAX EVASION!”

Who did he rape? And what evidence do they have ?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Dafuq?? Al Capone?? Do you even know what you’re talking about. Just stop. Lol. You know you don’t have shyt to present in a valid argument when the only reach that you have is a tax evasion comparison. This idiot ^^ is so heavy with the caping that he’s bringing up an antiquated legal premise from the FBI archives circa early 1900s
:deadrose::deadrose:
giphy.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Part of the reason he was brought down is because he cultivated a clean image. 90% of Hollywood did the shyt he did or FAR WORSE. But nothing will happen since they have double the protection due to their race and money.

BC went on and on about how Black people gotta be clean and not drink, curse, take drugs, or even wear their pants low. He constantly told us it's our fault we aren't where we wanna be because we play too much. But then he ends up admitting he was out here having sex out of wedlock, taking pills, and getting faded. If he had kept a low profile and not tried to be the most upstanding citizen, they wouldn't have gone at him as hard as they did.

Not saying he shouldn't face punishment, but he fukked up big time by trying to act better than the average black man
I agree, Bill Cosby was offering something much different for the time which was an image of clean cut educated Black family man.

This was a departure from that street shyt, comedy, and struggle love that was more associated with a lot Black people in showbiz.

Yeah a lot of those Hollywood people in and around the business are deviant and predatory.

I'm one of the few people that didn't think Cosby was completely wrong when he was on his kick. He was a little self righteous and a little holier than art thou and he could have conveyed his message better but that doesn't take away from the validity of some of it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mec00nipuhlease and GP Cac have yet to comment on the sexual ring conviction that was posted where multiple parties to the case have rape, forced labor convictions but is in here posting like Cosby was a serial killer. Do they realize that Cosby was convicted of 1 assault out of 60 accusers and no rape convictions
:dwillhuh:
Meanwhile, this man below was convicted of raping 600 female members of his sex cult under the guise of a
personal development company
:mjlol::mjlol:
founded by Keith Raniere, was exposed as a pyramid scheme and cult that forced its female recruits into sexual slavery, it was soon discovered that there were many prominent, highly influential members from the worlds of business, politics and Hollywood that brought legitimacy and notoriety to the organization.
Criminal charge(s)
Dude was the Microsoft of sex slavery but was overlooked for 20 yrs bc he looked like Bill Gates - he was literally, Mr. Me Too
:francis:
00sexcult1-superJumbo.jpg