Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So if someone used pills to rape a woman in your family you’d be cool with it as long as they donated money to good causes?
allegedly

this has never been proven and the story they stuck him on is far removed from all the previous claimants from the luds era... There was no quualudes in the early 2000's breh.

Bill said he used to offer women luds as party favors the same way some of you nikkaz be smoking up women and doing lines with em before you fukk not rape them. the way they convoluted this current case and information is a crime itself. the unsealing of the documents is a crime too. they have nothing but hearsay on this guy. any nikka championing this is retarded.

Bill should have left on a plane years ago to finish out his time in somewhere in the sun.

Now am I saying he isn't a foul nikka? NO but a rapist, I don't buy it and it has NEVER been proven and that's a fact. nikka had damn near 50 women ready to testify last case that failed and 40 of em were not credible and had conflicting stories. He is being convicted for saying in a sealed court document that he has offered women party favours, that's all they have period.:usure:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Give him back the money

I don’t have it. And if they gave it back or didn’t I wouldn’t care either. The day Bill Cosby got up on stage and started denigrating Black people for white applause was the day I quit caring about what happened to that man. The same white folks he believed in and wanted to impress so badly ate his ass up. There’s a certain Justice in that.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

Explain the logic of how u came to this weird conclusion.

By your first sentence about him giving 30 mil to HBCUs like that’s supposed to mean something or give him some kinda pass among Blacks. He’s given money to alotta charities and causes; why’d you single out the Black colleges?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
By your first sentence about him giving 30 mil to HBCUs like that’s supposed to mean something or give him some kinda pass among Blacks. He’s given money to alotta charities and causes; why’d you single out the Black colleges?

All the charities and donations that arent fukking with Cosby anymore should give him his money back.

I mentioned the HBCUs because if I'm not mistaken thats were he donated the most...30 million is a large number so I went with the largest number.

My point is...if he's such a bad person give him back his bad money.