Bill Cosby get sentenced Monday, faces 30 years

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I hope he doesn’t spend a second in prison. He’s 81 years old and not a threat to anyone. Despite what anyone says, those women knew what they were getting into, but playing innocent and naive.

They love to magnify the crimes of black people, then look away at white criminals. It may look like they’re so happy on the outside, but they’re anguishing inside. I know a handful of white chicks who told me they’ve been raped by older relatives or family friends...and nothing ever happened to the rapist. That’s why I laugh when I hear them say “justice served” as it pertains to Bill Cosby.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
1525139936308818.gif

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
10:50 AM PT Bill Cosby will go to state prison ... so said the judge in his sexual assault case. The judge just said prison will be Cosby's fate. He has not yet announced the length of the sentence.

:what:Sending a blind 81 year old to jail. Harvey better get 10 years.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Cosby was under a microscope sooner. Harvey will get his. He fukked up a LOT of peoples money.
You actually believe this?

Are you saying famous black and white men will receive the same scrutiny and legal issues?
:jbhmm:

All these angry feminists and I don’t see one outraged feminist with a tweet with 200K likes asking wtf Weinstein isn’t in jail yet...
:mjpls:

Me too is racist too.. let’s face it. Not taking anything from the suffering of real victims. But the fact is when it’s a white man he basically gets legt alone but a black man’s in court with white people salivating at the thought of him getting a long sentence.

If ANYBODY should be made an example of it’s Weinstein. But dude is sipping wine in a mansion somewhere.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cosby shyt is gonna affect all of us, motherfukkers think this shyt is a game, this is just the beginning SMH.

Clowns think this botham jean shyt is a one off, NOPE they are getting bolder and bolder.......

The creator of the most positive influential image of black americans on tv all over the world is being destroyed right now.

These gay fake cac useless loser ass fakkits don't care anymore.

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
10:55 AM PT Bill Cosby will serve 3 to 10 Years in a Pennsylvania state prison. The judge just announced the length of sentence.

In imposing the sentence the judge said, "I'm not permitted to treat him any differently based on who he is or who he was."

Although the crime carries a maximum of 10 years in prison, Pennsylvania sentencing guidelines provide a range of 22 and 36 months, although the length of sentence can go up an additional year for "aggravated circumstances."