Biker Cac Punks a Young Cac Out Of His "Sons Of Anarchy" Jacket

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Most of the bikers i've seen were flabby n' sick cacs trying to relive their glory days with shytty hard rock/early metal and trying to act tough.

In fact I saw my first biker in the Everglades, he was an obese cac with a trollface t-shirt on a Harley, nothing like the menacing person you'd expect.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you see them a lot in cheektowaga. I'd see them in Buffalo sometimes.
ehhh I seen a few at the mall and worked with one...I thought he was a c00n tho...he was always kissing ass being the model employee...its like here it is your got land taken and put on reservations and u busting your ass for 9 dollars an hour, just to get a pat on the head

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
ehhh I seen a few at the mall and worked with one...I thought he was a c00n tho...he was always kissing ass being the model employee...its like here it is your got land taken and put on reservations and u busting your ass for 9 dollars an hour, just to get a pat on the head
I bet he'll shyt on you in a heartbreat though.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I did forget about afew chi hoods that got MCs or SCs:patrice:

I walk everywhere with all kinds of bandanas around my head in my city tho:manny:. Just apart of my wardrobe a good amount of days

:mjlol:

How you do it breh?

You go Juelz Santana style?
Juelz_Santan_08-11-2010.jpg

Last edited:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
The musical festivals up here in New England/Up State NY are usually held on property owned by biker clubs. Along with the legit security, there will also be bikers acting as security. Usually they'll take your drugs if you're pushing more than they would care for.

Theres even a gun range near me owned by some club members.

There really isn't a large presence in my town, but I live near a busy street and Im always hearing those loud ass bikes once an hour.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't know if Yall remember but Hells Angels racist punk azz made Jeezy and his crips back down on a national level
HA are legit but don't bring up them filing a meritable lawsuit against Jeezy as if this was them making moves on blocks breh. If anything, the very fact that they HAD to sue instead of muscling or extorting a nikka means this isnt that type of situation.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Poor Cullen just didn't know what was up :francis:

All them godamn questions were the biggest red flag :why:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I don't know much about bike culture but I have no problem with this

He said ppl died and sacrificed for the symbol

So the young dude shouldn't be wearing it... period

dogs, it ain't like there was a war for the rights to wear a patch on your vest. you acting like it was the fight for Civil Rights or something

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
The musical festivals up here in New England/Up State NY are usually held on property owned by biker clubs. Along with the legit security, there will also be bikers acting as security. Usually they'll take your drugs if you're pushing more than they would care for.

Theres even a gun range near me owned by some club members.

There really isn't a large presence in my town, but I live near a busy street and Im always hearing those loud ass bikes once an hour.

You gonna go to the Twiztid concert at the Upstate Concert Hall next week??

Zodiac Mprint is preforming too