Biker Cac Punks a Young Cac Out Of His "Sons Of Anarchy" Jacket

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But on the real someone tell me what's so glorious about being in a biker gang?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

Probably the funniest exchange in here. MiseducatedBrothaFromTheBank
I can't tell if the guy with the jacket was afraid of a fight or was just very understanding with a zen like personality
I think it's a bit of both. If he's a fan of the show, then he's probably done at least a little research on the culture and seen that you really don't want to fukk with these guys. I won't speculate on whether the guy offscreen was legit, but homie that got checked probably learned in that moment that he himself wasn't about that life and just fell back.
Plus, low key, dude probably did he favor. He looked like a clown rocking that shyt.

But on the real someone tell me what's so glorious about being in a biker gang?
What's glorious about any gang? :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
the guy with the camera really getting mad at someone wearing a patch from a tv show?

"lots of people die from wearing this" :mjlol:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
"there's alot of people that died to wear a patch on their vest"

die over a vest brehs

I don't know if Yall remember but Hells Angels racist punk azz made Jeezy and his crips back down on a national level
Lil J stay quick to back down

There really isn't a large presence in my town, but I live near a busy street and Im always hearing those loud ass bikes once an hour.
me too. It's the worst, most annoying noise. I would vote for whoever bans them past a certain time at night and installs 50032 speed bumps on my street. VROOOOOM :beli:

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Idk what's more annoying, this video or the one of the cac harassing the Arab woman about her buying too many groceries.