Biker Cac Punks a Young Cac Out Of His "Sons Of Anarchy" Jacket

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He came at him real that dude is perpetrating a fraud out here. That's just a G check that's what should happen.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i thought the old dude was gonna start screaming at him, this wasn't even bad

y'all acting like nikkas out here dont be tripping over fitteds with teams that certain sets rep

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish a nikka would come up to me bout some shyt like this, i'd smack the fukk outta that nikka, and i always got the heater on me so if they wanted to take it there we could. :mjlol:

Dude was shook af bout to blow himself up trying to light up a cig at the muthafukking gas station. :dead:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
I can't tell if the guy with the jacket was afraid of a fight or was just very understanding with a zen like personality

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
i cant imagine some real 1%ers would waste their time on some soft looking suburban cac rocking a tv show vest:rudy:

matter fact, the few i have seen irl don't even wear colors anymore. they finally realized that made shyt too easy for LE

the guy behind the camera is a fukking fakkit, kid probably could have washed him if he had stood up for himself

They definitely would. However, dude just got punked by a lame ass dude that probably dont even ride.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I wish a nikka would come up to me bout some shyt like this, i'd smack the fukk outta that nikka, and i always got the heater on me so if they wanted to take it there we could. :mjlol:

Dude was shook af bout to blow himself up trying to light up a cig at the muthafukking gas station. :dead:
But you talking about shootouts at said gas station :russ: