Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

Can anybody explain how Jay avoided the Feds :dahell:

@HARLEM AL @kingofnyc @ISO
I'm not going to bother reading your long ass post, but Jay never got caught because there were no snitches in his circle and he has rewarded his nikkas very handsomely I might add.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I know it's hard to believe, but some guys make it out of the game without getting locked up or killed. And the rap industry is littered with guys that made it out without seeing jail time, whether it's small time guys or big time guys. They all usually have family or friends that got locked up like Emory, and luckily their people didn't snitch on them, and they were taken care of for it.

That's actually a good question for an interview with Jay though. He might get into it now that he's so far removed. Too bad every time people get him in an interview setting people want to ask him gossipy shyt about beef with rappers or other nonsense.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Didn't Freeky get jammed in a North Carolina for distributing MDMA?

yeah he did...when i was in NC i was fukking with some of the dip afflliates thru my nikkas that i hooped with from Harlem..they was doing they thing forreal and they kinda the reason that blood shyt down south like it is too not just because of the rapping

Daps
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

They didn't snitch

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Snatched my nikka Emory up/tried to get him to tell about me/he told 12 give me 12/he told them to go to hell about me :gladbron::whew: :troll:

This.

And if you listen to the Breakfast Club interview and read between the lines, it makes those bars sound even truer.

"What we did for each other was from the heart. You don't owe me nothin'. So don't think because y'all winnnin' that I'm sittin' here like you owe me anythin'. And that was somehtin' I emphasized every time I called." - Emory

I don't know, maybe maybe not, but that sounds like someone who took a hit on behalf of someone else.

Maybe not Jay specifically, but for someone.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the people around him pump up his hustling days for show. I know virtually nothing about his history and don't care but it seems like he was never on Klein or even Emory's level, he was just friendly with people close to them and hustled his little packs. Now since he's a famous rapper he was like brothers with these people, lol. But, not everyone who hustles goes to prison, there's a lot of nigs and chicks who was moving it and never seen prison.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince
Emory got pulled over wit work on him. A lot of it, jay was suppose to be on that trip wit him but had a show or something.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

He's was responsible and was able to gain the respect of law enforcement wanting to arrest him.

They decided not to