Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Yeah.... but he still had Kim before the fame. And she looked pretty decent in the 90s.

He had a talent that he was one of the best in the world at. Also have you seen his baby moms before he got money and fame?
jan-tyanna-wallace.jpg

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Broke flabby dusty nikkas get bad bytches everyday b

Im talkin dead broke at mamas crib, nothing goimg on in life.... But these nikkas dont even care about that shyt.

If you want a bad bytch, you gon put your mind to it.... These nikkas be in all types of dms shooting all types of shots

Its like getting money..... You either gon stay broke and find excuses... Or you GON FIND A WAY TO GET A BAG AND YOU AINT GON STOP UNTIL U GET IT

LOL, I guarentee any nikka who doesnt get p*ssy... Simply aint even shooting shots at all

If you shoot enough shots... You gon get one... I promise you.

I never chased p*ssy ever in life... But I got homies who chase this shyt like water... They simply never stop shooting shots.

The nikkas who aint eating, dont even be trying to get in the game lol

You cant be waiting on a bytch to pull up on you
I can attest to this. As a dude that gets zero ass, a large part of it is that I don't even try to spit game. I see guys that have a face like a cow's ballsack get decent looking women. I have friends look at them with a girl on their arm and then look at me like ":dahell:what's your excuse?"

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
xx chromosome's crave that confidence masculinity energy in testosterone form like we crave their attention love/lust estrogen..the physical material side is just a small piece of the puzzle for real wombmen,unless they a full fledged gold digga whoooera,but that's a trained mental construct with them for the most part..

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Broke flabby dusty nikkas get bad bytches everyday b

Im talkin dead broke at mamas crib, nothing goimg on in life.... But these nikkas dont even care about that shyt.

If you want a bad bytch, you gon put your mind to it.... These nikkas be in all types of dms shooting all types of shots

Its like getting money..... You either gon stay broke and find excuses... Or you GON FIND A WAY TO GET A BAG AND YOU AINT GON STOP UNTIL U GET IT

LOL, I guarentee any nikka who doesnt get p*ssy... Simply aint even shooting shots at all

I never chased p*ssy ever in life... But I got homies who chase this shyt like water... They simply never stop shooting shots.

To be honest you're absolutely right. I know this cuz you're describing me. Im now in my late 20s and
in my life ive never shot enough shots. Tbh ive never had a girl neither. Im no chaser like that but thats also why ive never gotten p*ssy
like that in my life. Just cuz ive never chased enough. Just being honest.

Its not that im gay or anything like that but i think i have a ego problem and kind of distant from people, which has to do with how i grew up i guess. When i say ego
i dont mean that i think im better but i hate when people start to act up and i dont get the response(s) im looking for or just the need to chase people, for anything, and thats the problem.

Been working on it little by little tho.

Last edited:
Daps
Nah real shyt.... Men got it easy forreal.

Women be doing the most cause they cant finesse us by being "funny" or "dope personality" ... Most men want a bad bytch.

But confident nikkas be eating... And if you got dope conversation, can put an outfit together, and got some hustle in you..... You can eat well out here....

Plenty flabby nikkas got BAD bytches....

But I be in the gym anyway, fukk all that flabby shyt :russ:

View media item 12436
That's a lie:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Truth....... closed mouth don't get fed...... ever.....

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
To be honest you're absolutely right. I know this cuz you're describing me. Im now in my late 20s and
in my life ive never shot enough shots. Tbh ive never had a girl neither. Im no chaser like that but thats also why ive never gotten p*ssy
like that in my life. Just cuz ive never chased enough. Just being honest.

Its not that im gay or anything like that but i think i have a ego problem and kind of distant from people, which has to do with how i grew up i guess. When i say ego
i dont mean that i think im better but i hate when people start to act up or just the need the chase people, for anything. And thats the problem.

Been working on it little by little tho.
Just try bold shyt and see if it works
What do you have to lose?