Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
People still don't get that confidence isn't something you just turn on and off or choose to have. It's easy for some people to be confident because of their outlook and they have certain personality traits. Every one doesn't have the same traits or values...

Some dudes need dope clothes, need to get women, need to get money, need to have a career, own place, be in shape etc... before they start feeling confident and like they stand out. Confidence isn't something that every one can choose to have over night.
Pretty much confidence isnt gonna happen over night. Dudes with low confidence should not apporach broads untill they build their confidence either working out,getting money,get a place or car etc.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much confidence isnt gonna happen over night. Dudes with low confidence should not apporach broads untill they build their confidence either working out,getting money,get a place or car etc.

But that requires work and these clowns want a quick come up

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm shocked nobody mentioned Dennis Rodman pulling Carmen Electra..

Rodman was ugly AF but he pulled a pawg sex symbol in her prime:wow:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
i swear i have yet to see this abundance of broke, ugly, fat, dirty, asymmetrical hairline having, 3 fingers missing nikkas walking around with rihannas and beyonces that the coli keeps telling me about

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
INSECURITY ALERT

Pretty sure when he met Faith or Kim he was not a famous rapper, and maybe he was hustling and getting money - but even as someone who says Pac is the GOAT - we all know Biggie had hella personality and it´s not hard to imagine women falling for his personality and confidence.

No need to say pause, this is just common sense.

Biggie was on the hype come-up straight off his first demo.

So you're wrong, cac.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
nature still prevailed tho

Faith-Evans-I-never-slept-with-Tupac-2.jpg

How the fukk did Biggie have a baby with himself :dwillhuh:

200.gif

King Poetic

The Bush Doctor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Ten
i guarantee u women would take a broke and down and out omari hardwick a.k.a. ghost

over a fat nikka with money and self confidence anyday of the week.

i see that shyt 80% of the time..

only time them fat nikkas will eat, is after the omari types already had that bytch anus ripped apart and she looking for a sucker to take care of her kid or kids

nikkaS NEED TO STOP COMPARING CELEBRITIES WITH BROKE COLI POSTERS..