Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He had a talent that he was one of the best in the world at. Also have you seen his baby moms before he got money and fame?
jan-tyanna-wallace.jpg
How the fukk did Biggie have a baby with himself :dwillhuh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is true. Many of y’all bring up the fact that he has fame and money but he came out like that when he was still broke. Big was always someone who was comfortable in his own skin. It was quite the contrast from Pac who was a good lookingc charismatic dude. But you could tell Pac was insecure and always looking for acceptance

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Broke flabby dusty nikkas get bad bytches everyday b

Im talkin dead broke at mamas crib, nothing goimg on in life.... But these nikkas dont even care about that shyt.

If you want a bad bytch, you gon put your mind to it.... These nikkas be in all types of dms shooting all types of shots

Its like getting money..... You either gon stay broke and find excuses... Or you GON FIND A WAY TO GET A BAG AND YOU AINT GON STOP UNTIL U GET IT

LOL, I guarentee any nikka who doesnt get p*ssy... Simply aint even shooting shots at all

If you shoot enough shots... You gon get one... I promise you.

I never chased p*ssy ever in life... But I got homies who chase this shyt like water... They simply never stop shooting shots.

The nikkas who aint eating, dont even be trying to get in the game lol

You cant be waiting on a bytch to pull up on you
Or like my best friend who has a god complex in regards to women.

Unless you’re a celebrity, you will have to approach chicks.

Even rich dudes have to speak to chicks if the chicks don’t know they’re rich already.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Or like my best friend who has a god complex in regards to women.

Unless you’re a celebrity, you will have to approach chicks.

Even rich dudes have to get a speak to chicks if the chicks don’t know he’s rich already.

Of course.... Even nikkas who seem like "they get all the bytches".... Theyre shooting several shots.... Rosters dont get built by chance..... You gotta scout potential prospects lol

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
All you nikkas crying because there’s something wrong with how you look blah blah blah, learn from Biggie.:ufdup:

Self confidence and self esteem comes from within not from outside and definitely not from what other people think.

Anyway, my thoughts for the day. Have a lovely Saturday my Coli brehs. :win:

He knew he was a king. I wish more black men knew that, I be walking like this world is mine everyday. Nas told me so :manny:.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
People still don't get that confidence isn't something you just turn on and off or choose to have. It's easy for some people to be confident because of their outlook and they have certain personality traits. Every one doesn't have the same traits or values...

Some dudes need dope clothes, need to get women, need to get money, need to have a career, own place, be in shape etc... before they start feeling confident and like they stand out. Confidence isn't something that every one can choose to have over night.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
But confident nikkas be eating... And if you got dope conversation, can put an outfit together, and got some hustle in you..... You can eat well out here
lil soft bytch ass nikkas need to understand this.

Its not confidence alone. You gotta study shyt. Understand how to be well dressed and find a way to be paid.

Helps to be well read/cultured and being funny is always a plus