Biggie was fat and cross eyed yet had incredible self confidence.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggies confidence was grounded in the fact he had self-belief and he had a skill. I and others keep telling dudes on here STOP chasing women and develop yourself, create something, do something that gives you REAL confidence.

we dont know how insecure he was though. that confidence when in terms of people in the public eye is mostly a facade. he has to present that being the type of rapper he was. every boxer in the world (and rappers used to be this way too) not necessarily thinks they are the "best" but they can hang with or beat anyone. even if they dont, they have to present that to their fan base.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How the fukk did Biggie have a baby with himself :dwillhuh:
To the left
5x4iq.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is true. Many of y’all bring up the fact that he has fame and money but he came out like that when he was still broke. Big was always someone who was comfortable in his own skin. It was quite the contrast from Pac who was a good lookingc charismatic dude. But you could tell Pac was insecure and always looking for acceptance
Pac had a different type of insecurity. It had nothing to do with his looks.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is true. Many of y’all bring up the fact that he has fame and money but he came out like that when he was still broke. Big was always someone who was comfortable in his own skin. It was quite the contrast from Pac who was a good lookingc charismatic dude. But you could tell Pac was insecure and always looking for acceptance
This shyt make hella sense, probably was still able to bag bad ho-

jan-tyanna-wallace.jpg

:saywhet:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
He knew he wasnt as skilled but wanted the crown..a mental conundrum of sorts that led to fateful events.

:mjlol:

Keep lying to ya self...

The entire rap genre this generation is built off the legacy of PAC and not Big...

Whenever you hear thug or thug life you think PAC not BIG...

Even 50 said it...”I want them to love me like they loved PAC.”

A New York breh (50) said this :manny:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I believe both sides are true but one thing.

when people say that confidence and being comfortable in your own skin gets girls as well. People always forget that it still might not work if you are not interesting and just straight up unlikable.

You can be comfortable in your skin. You can be confident. But if you are a unlikable prick who has nothing going but pure arrogance then forget girls you might not even have friends that are truly their for you and value your time.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
People still don't get that confidence isn't something you just turn on and off or choose to have. It's easy for some people to be confident because of their outlook and they have certain personality traits. Every one doesn't have the same traits or values...

Some dudes need dope clothes, need to get women, need to get money, need to have a career, own place, be in shape etc... before they start feeling confident and like they stand out. Confidence isn't something that every one can choose to have over night.

Also a very accurate point IMO

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Mind you this was before the gram and the advent of the internet. Most women out here think they God's gift now based off of how many likes they get.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
He was also 6'2 and heavy as a motherfukker...still the illest:mjcry:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
To be honest you're absolutely right. I know this cuz you're describing me. Im now in my late 20s and
in my life ive never shot enough shots. Tbh ive never had a girl neither. Im no chaser like that but thats also why ive never gotten p*ssy
like that in my life. Just cuz ive never chased enough. Just being honest.

Its not that im gay or anything like that but i think i have a ego problem and kind of distant from people, which has to do with how i grew up i guess. When i say ego
i dont mean that i think im better but i hate when people start to act up and i dont get the response(s) im looking for or just the need to chase people, for anything, and thats the problem.

Been working on it little by little tho.

Just to add anoter thing;

Im bad at playing games. Im generally a jokester & i can manipulate ppl into believing shyt i say, but most of the time
its just for jokes.

I say that to say playing games with chicks is therefor weird for me.

Never sure when/if i should play games or be straight forward. Despite their claims alot of chicks dont like straight forward-ness. Not talking
about saying shyt like "ay girl i wanna fukk" or some shyt like that. But still females are obessed with how others view them and they dont
want anybody thinking they're easy licks, so you gotta play games.

And like i said im bad at that. Im honest & too impatient to play games. With games you also dont know
what the results will be. You're just spending/wasting alot of time knowing you're gonna take more L's then W's, so is it really
worth it?

Anyone here that can give me a some advice or something? Or tell me if im bugging.