Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't mean it's true. Rakim and G Rap also said Eminem was nicer than them and we all know that's a damn lie.

Ra also said (fairly recently) that he believes that he himself (Ra) is still the best out, which is no lies told. Ra does believe Em is a monster on the mic/with the raps though/heavily respects him.

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
there was a minority of brooklyn nikkas who said this back in '96 & i was one of them. and it wasn't like we were shyttin on biggie & tap dancing on his grave while we said it lol, he was our hero. nah it was one of those "furrow your brow while speaking slowly & saying i know this is gonna sound crazy right now but yo i think jay might actually be nicer than biggie son"

and we're just talking pen game as a wordsmith & not classic albums, songs, hook game, voice, etc etc. just the art of the rhyme. and i've never been a camel jockey or jigga warrior but true story i knew it back then. i promise. jay was actually better than frank

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Reasonable doubt is as good as either of bigs albums
LMAO @ THIS CLICHE shyt.
THIS ISNT TRUE...

BUT THE BLUEPRINT IS BETTER THAN LAD
AND THE BLACK ALBUM IS BETTER THAN RTD.

:devil:
:evil:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big has better delivery, better charisma, better story teller.

Jay as a technical MC is better than Big. But over all Big is the better artist.