Biggie Told Me Jay Z Was Nicer Than Him -Lil Cease

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not relevant because Jay's Excuse Me Miss ain't better than Biggie's One More Chance :russ:

None of Jay's albums are better than Biggie's albums, not a one.
1 song don't mean anything

I'll prolly take Blueprint over RTD and LAD:yeshrug:
Ahh the usual coli antic, have no rebuttal? Then just post a smilie acting like you do:russ:

A few rappers were more lyrical than Big, but none as effortless, and the flow, forget about it.
Alot of rappers were more if not just as lyrical as big, flow is flow . Lyricis is lyrics and big was pretty straightforward. He was no metaphoric or wordplay heavy rapper

Budda

Superstar
Daps
1 song don't mean anything

I'll prolly take Blueprint over RTD and LAD:yeshrug:

Ahh the usual coli antic, have no rebuttal? Then just post a smilie acting like you do:russ:

Alot of rappers were more if not just as lyrical as big, flow is flow . Lyricis is lyrics and big was pretty straightforward. He was no metaphoric or wordplay heavy rapper

Yeah Jay is definitely more lyrical than Big as well as a couple others of that same timeframe GZA, Jeru The Damaja, Andre 3 Stacks etc, what made Big stand out was his jazzy like flow and his detail in his rhyming, he had probably the most ‘natural’ flow in rap history, plus he could make you see a picture using simple lines and phrases. It’s why he was such a great storyteller, lyrics is just one part of a rapper, Biggie had the full package as an overall rapper.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
lyrics is just one part of a rapper,
I don't disagree with this, I full heartily agree.

I'm big on appreciating a full rounded rapper, but Jay is also a well rounded rapper. And given everything I feel like he's better. Espescially given how they were of the same style and I feel Jay did it better.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Like in another thread....
I was telling y'all Biggie looked up to and admired Tupac and Jay-Z
Wanted to be their friends and shyt.

So I could see him saying that.
But he was definitely wrong.

If BIG sat down and wrote... Not that off the top shyt.
Hed kill all most NY rappers

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Reading these comments.... Smh let me get the fukk out of here :snoop:

Lets get this clear.... There was no one talking about how nice Jay-Z was, way back then
Cause he wasn't nicer than all the dudes back then.
Not even close.
Being from Brooklyn would always give u a leg up on the competition but... That's it.

After pac and big died that's when people actually started to really look at Jay in that kind of light...

And he took the crown from there.

That's it