• '99 JAY-Z

• TIE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
talk about a self-exposal, this is the dumbest chit ive read on here in a minute. and that's saying ALOT.

I knew mad people with the internet in the late-90s. even lames like yourself who aint know nobody, could easily walk in a magazine isle in a black neighborhood and see how the AOL, or other servers' internet discs would always be stolen out of the plastic-covered magazines.

you prolly think all black people who don't live in the suburbs, are on welfare.

between this nonsense and your username, youre clearly not black, so stop using the word "nikka".

:heh: I'm not Black says the suburban cornball with a computer & the internet since 96/97. You knew mad people that were on the internet back then? How about mad white people from the suburbs where you're from. Why don't you take a poll to see how many of us were on the internet back then to prove your weak ass point since you think that was normal. You wack just like your username Wacky Down syndrome. Accusing me of not being Black is the ultimate reach because you know I'm right about you.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:heh: I'm not Black says the suburban cornball with a computer & the internet since 96/97. You knew mad people that were on the internet back then? How about mad white people from the suburbs where you're from. Why don't you take a poll to see how many of us were on the internet back then to prove your weak ass point since you think that was normal. You wack just like your username Wacky Down syndrome. Accusing me of not being Black is the ultimate reach because you know I'm right about you.

this weirdo is hurling insults for no reason. well I guess I really got you mad now since youre exposing yourself.

I'm accusing you of not being black, because you seem to be under the impression that a black person that could afford a computer in the '90s, couldn't possibly live in a black neighborhood.:laugh: and then youre so adamant about it. youre really serious.

I don't know what the poll would look like on here. half of the people claiming black on this board, really aren't black. but you clearly live thru the internet, so that's your outlet. I know what I saw & lived thru on the day-to-day. some geek arab named "knicksman" isn't gonna retroactively change what I experienced 20 years after the fact. this chit is silly.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
this weirdo is hurling insults for no reason. well I guess I really got you mad now since youre exposing yourself.

I don't know what the poll would look like on here. half of the people claiming black on this board, really aren't black. but you clearly live thru the internet, so that's your outlet. I know what I saw & lived thru on the day-to-day. some geek arab named "knicksman" isn't gonna retroactively change what I experienced 20 years after the fact. this chit is silly.

You took a shot at me first & now you're trying to hide your hands. I clapped back & you got ass hurt & now you're in your feelings.
Now you're
full

when I told your ass to back up your claim about having a computer & being on the internet since 96/97. Just admit you're wrong & STFU nikka

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You took a shot at me first & now you're trying to hide your hands. I clapped back & you got ass hurt & now you're in your feelings.
Now you're
when I told your ass to back up your claim about having a computer & being on the internet since 96/97. Just admit you're wrong & STFU nikka

umm no dikkhead. we can easily go back and see you getting testy and taking little pop-shots in like 2 or 3 different posts before I finally took the bait, and threw an insult back. that's when you got your pannies in a bunch and tried to claim that I'm from the suburbs, based on the grounds that I had a computer long before you did. LMAO.

and again, what the f*ck does this have to do with the thread? you exposed yourself for nothing.:mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
umm no dikkhead. we can easily go back and see you getting testy and taking little pop-shots in like 2 or 3 different posts before I finally took the bait, and threw an insult back. that's when you got your pannies in a bunch and tried to claim that I'm from the suburbs, based on the grounds that I had a computer long before you did. LMAO.

and again, what the f*ck does this have to do with the thread? you exposed yourself for nothing.:mjlol:

Please bytch ass cornball. I never took any pop shots at your sensitive ass. You took the first shot by saying I was "living in a rap fairytale". I exposed you for the wannabe you are & you got ass hurt & started reaching & making excuses. You have bytch like tendencies since you like to argue for no reason. So you got it lil Ralph Tresvant Sensitivity slow ass nikka.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Please bytch ass cornball. I never took any pop shots at your sensitive ass. You took the first shot by saying I was "living in a rap fairytale". I exposed you for the wannabe you are & you got ass hurt & started reaching & making excuses. You have bytch like tendencies since you like to argue for no reason. So you got it lil Ralph Tresvant Sensitivity slow ass nikka.

:usure:

and there were a couple more before it, on a previous page, that I let slide.

DIKKHEAD

My bottom line point has been consistent through this ridiculous exchange with you. I don't know why you can't accept that.

Everything else you said is your own terrible opinion. I'm done with this & you

have fun in your fairytale rap world.:hubie:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:usure:

and there were a couple more before it, on a previous page, that I let slide.

DIKKHEAD

So now saying our exchange was ridiculous from jump & saying you have a terrible opinion (which is true) on the subject matter is taking a shot? (Which your opinion is not how the majority feel) :heh: You're a sensitive ass fakkit that lived hip hop through a computer screen that tries to speak on a era where you were too young & disconnected from. That's insulting your slow ass. You just like to argue & can't admit you were wrong which is another thing you've admitted. That shows me all I need to know about your wacky Down syndrome having ass

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
So now saying our exchange was ridiculous from jump & saying you have a terrible opinion (which is true) on the subject matter is taking a shot? (Which your opinion is not how the majority feel) :heh: You're a sensitive ass fakkit that lived hip hop through a computer screen that tries to speak on a era where you were too young & disconnected from. That's insulting your slow ass. You just like to argue & can't admit you were wrong which is another thing you've admitted. That shows me all I need to know about your wacky Down syndrome having ass

im sensitive about what? I thought you were from the hood?
surely you would know that those little quirky comments would get you punched in the mouth on site, right? why are you so shocked at me simply responding to those comments? but I'm the one that's supposedly from the suburbs?

the self-exposal of the knicksman continues.:mjlol:

and lol. I was in 7th grade, rippin & runnin the streets when pac & big died. so how am I disconnected with that era?? youre so not black, but you feel the need to check somebody else.

Last edited: