Big X Tha Plug: “That bytch ain’t even black. bytch had a red dot as a baby. I’m going with Trump”

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I gotta throw this motherfukker in the trash too???:why:

I actually fukked with his music

I guess you never expect much from a millionaire celebrity from Texas
Former fiend at that........ he was making mainstream strides with legit commercial connections....... he just fukked with his own momentum

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Yall mad at these negroes for voting for their choice is some sucka shyt.

Only thecoli is scared of project 2025.

Only the intellectual bankrupt will think the US GOVT would allow Project 2025 to exist, the same shyt that contradicts itself.

Yall negroes act like women, wanna be scared of something. Even the illogical.

fukk trump and fukk harris
Disappointed at the continued ignorance....... have all the resources in the world and still have the train of thought of a retard...... he don't even have the integrity to research a legit third party candidate, just regurgitation of the stupidest shyt while supporting someone that would legit send his as to jail for no reason.........fiends never truly recover it seems..........

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even necessarily disagree. But her ethnicity shouldn’t b the reason why u don’t vote for her.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Nah Big X the Plug nice as fukk

I can understand how a Black man could be disillusioned with the Democratic Party as it is and has been for the past 20 years or so of my life at least.

I just don't agree with voting or supporting Donald Trump who is in fact, a fukking moron and unqualified to lead this country.