Big X Tha Plug: “That bytch ain’t even black. bytch had a red dot as a baby. I’m going with Trump”

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
All my art connects know imma crippled, fat black, anarchist, anti Christian, Vodou, Swamp Negro....I paint the shyt I talk about.

These piss ants just gon have to stay mad at my fat black ass :russ:

@staticshock
"I'm the god artist on thecoli and they know Im king, Im the best artist on this forum and nothing less in my dreams"

"You went from my biggest fan, to my biggest hater"
Shyt fuxked up how they try to ruin a nikka livelihood just because they have questions:dead:

Shyt starting to come off cult like :demonic:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Shyt fuxked up how they try to ruin a nikka livelihood just because they have questions:dead:

Shyt starting to come off cult like :demonic:
A lot of these dudes like the ones I listed are my legit haters on here.

It's sad cause @staticshock was a fan and then morphed into xx chromosome archetype that acts like they got sand in their genital orifice because I dont fukk with Trump or Harris.

@RickyDiBiase just doesn't like my art and wants to act me cause I tell him jesus is the mascot of white supremacy

@I'm Blackman I dont even know what his problem his lol I dont even talk to this dude and this is the 1st time I'm addressing him.

Just jealous negroes...jealous of a crippled fat b*stard that is talented and in a museum's permanent collection. shyt is poetic if you ask me.

@RickyDiBiase @I'm Blackman @staticshock

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Folks really think Trump was behind that stimulus huh? :russ: That man fought that shyt for the longest and only allowed it if they put his name on the check. I see it worked too. Oh, and those PPP loans... he had nothing to do with that either. That's why people need to actually read because it seems like they all fell for the okie doke.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Free will when it's in support of Trump. Plantation and slave rhetoric when it's not. Gotta wonder what that's about.
hmm-arsenio-hall.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What you're seeing is people who have never been challenged on their stances RE: Trump....mostly because do not exist in circles where critical thinking is valued or prioritized.

they can't see past that they were getting "free money" while he was in office.

Him and OT only needed to shut up and make music, and talk about things they are knowledgeable in.....and they jumped out the window the first chance they got.
OT a trump supporter too? Didn’t know that

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How you a rap fan but never heard of one of the only newer rappers that can actually rap?
Never heard of him. The newest dude I'm checking for is Denzel Curry.

I may be out of the loop. But I've never even heard anyone talk about this breh much less listen to him. I may just be :flabbynsick: Now though.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

I may be out of the loop. But I've never even heard anyone talk about this breh much less listen to him. I may just be :flabbynsick: Now though.
I'm pushing 40 years old but every conversation I have with my friends and cousins about what new music they can actually stomach nowadays, Big X is always brought up. Him and ThatMexican OT. And me and my people are all in different states/cities for the most part.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Goodness lol. Honestly, Spotify has been helpful. It’ll fill in other similar artists or moods via the algorithm. That’s how i know about big x