Big X Tha Plug: “That bytch ain’t even black. bytch had a red dot as a baby. I’m going with Trump”

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Look how y'all get over the Democratic Party.

Are you going to call his art connects and share his posts from here like you did the other nikka you weird piece of shyt.
All my art connects know imma crippled, fat black, anarchist, anti Christian, Vodou, Swamp Negro....I paint the shyt I talk about.

These piss ants just gon have to stay mad at my fat black ass :russ:

@staticshock
"I'm the god artist on thecoli and they know Im king, Im the best artist on this forum and nothing less in my dreams"

"You went from my biggest fan, to my biggest hater"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
yall dont know bigxthaplug? he's got some nice songs tbh. But literally every rapper is pro trump at this point, it's not even breaking news anymore :coffee:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Have you seen big x? That MF is washed in his 20s lookin like a late 40s c00n with diabeetus
I get what you saying, but his appearance has nothing to do with not knowing who he is tho.

A lot of rappers are looking extra :flabbynsick: but still poppin.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
yall dont know bigxthaplug? he's got some nice songs tbh. But literally every rapper is pro trump at this point, it's not even breaking news anymore :coffee:

What you're seeing is people who have never been challenged on their stances RE: Trump....mostly because do not exist in circles where critical thinking is valued or prioritized.

they can't see past that they were getting "free money" while he was in office.

Him and OT only needed to shut up and make music, and talk about things they are knowledgeable in.....and they jumped out the window the first chance they got.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I get what you saying, but his appearance has nothing to do with not knowing who he is tho.

A lot of rappers are looking extra :flabbynsick: but still poppin.
My comment was to you calling old nikkas washed because they don't know his music.

I know who he is, he's from my city. His types are partially responsible for turning Dallas suburbs into fake hoods with a bunch of bored/lazy middle class kids threatening to shoot each other. :manny: