Big X Tha Plug: “That bytch ain’t even black. bytch had a red dot as a baby. I’m going with Trump”

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even trip brehs. He's probably downing late night Whataburger runs with Milo's Extra Sweet Tea. We aint gotta worry about him for long.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

Still a classic, you can't shillbreh that heater out the lexicon :ahh:

I like how any wack niccuh who support Trump is a brave defiant "real one", but anyone who supports Kamala Harris is a brainwashed "shill."

Trump is every bit as much a "tether" born to Euro trash immigrants, not at all talking about "tangibles" for anyone but billionaires, and lets not even try and tally up who has a greater record of being "anti-black" c00n nigguhs like you are squandering after. But all that phony militance goes out the window for Trump, but got so much to say about Harris.

But oh dear let's not mistake you for yet another disingenous pro-Trump scumbag pretending to be about black causes for your own agenda.

You're not as smart as you think you are, son. Why are you so committed to being a bum on the wrong side of history?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It amazes me that four years later there are people that still think the $1200 stimulus check was from trump signing off on it like it was an executive order.
The government’s social safety net worked and helped us during the pandemic

Let’s vote for the dude trying to dismantle and cripple it.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
They were just championing my fat nikka a few months ago. Now all of a sudden he’s a detriment to society :pachaha:

Man, funny how supporting a white supremacists because the black candidate ain't black enough for you does that to your image.....man....the nerve of us for not respecting him for this.

Maybe if you weren't such a grinning c00n it would make sense.

Last edited:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I like how any wack niccuh who support Trump is a brave defiant "real one", but anyone who supports Kamala Harris is a brainwashed "shill."

Trump is every bit as much a "tether" born to Euro trash immigrants, not at all talking about "tangibles" for anyone but billionaires, and lets not even try and tally up who has a greater record of being "anti-black" c00n nigguhs like you are squandering after. But all that phony militance goes out the window for Trump, but got so much to say about Harris.

But oh dear let's not mistake you for yet another disingenous pro-Trump scumbag pretending to be about black causes for your own agenda.

You're not as smart as you think you are, son. Why are you so committed to being a bum on the wrong side of history?
You have severe reading comprehension problems breh.

The context of the post you quoted is supposed to read as someone who will still enjoy Big X's music despite political differences.

Not the retarded shyt you just typed up. Idgaf about this fat trolling edgelord Gen Z rapper's political opinions, this goofy ass topic, and the concerned moms of thecoli being actually dumb enough to take this silly ass balloon popping buffoonery to be more than that.

I think you should calm down on spending your lonely sleepless weekday nights concern trolling Tariq Nasheed takes and calling black people you don't agree with racial slurs on thecoli and get you a full 8 hours before reading my posts.

And if that therapist you been talking to for years still hasn't helped you come to grip with those demons keeping you up so angry and hostile towards people with opposing viewpoints, find a new one. Maybe that'll help you actually comprehend basic shyt, clown.:dead:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
If Trump wins because of Black men I wonder the repercussions of that for both political parties.

The Republicans will respond to that by moving more to the extreme facist white Christian nationalist right and they will continue stringing "black Americans" along with anti-immigrant, anti-lgbt rhetoric since that's what REALLY worked on you dumb nikkas...they didn't have to make no political risks about "tangibles."

And the Democrat party will respond by becoming more moderate and capturing those middle ground supporters they can reasonably get back.

No, there is no reality and no path way where black men becoming fringe thinking anti Indian-people Trump supporters leads to "tangibles." Sorry. But keep c00ning it up.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bcq0TO.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ve just come to realize a lot of these entertainers (especially rappers) really hate smart people, which is why they went into entertainment and not college.

Not all, but a large part of them. Kamala probably reminds them of their teachers.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH