Big X Tha Plug: “That bytch ain’t even black. bytch had a red dot as a baby. I’m going with Trump”

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I think the saddest thing about what’s going on with elections these days is that people are actually trying to “court” the lowest politically minded individuals in the room and prompt them to vote uninformed or with bad information.

While it’s to be expected, the tactics being used are very television-esque; a rapper commenting here, a wrestler ripping his shirt off, mugshots being posted, assassination attempts.

And, it’s only because the ideals of the lowest minds have already been exposed as bad. So, now you have no choice but to make a “press run” style of promoting your “brand” trying to make it seem like you have the popular people in your corner.

It’s just all really bad but for some reason people (collectively) don’t feel it needs to be removed.

Reminds me of how they use to sell Coca-Cola as some sort of miracle drink in the 1900s, people just selling snake oil all the damn time…

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall mad at these negroes for voting for their choice is some sucka shyt.

Only thecoli is scared of project 2025.

Only the intellectual bankrupt will think the US GOVT would allow Project 2025 to exist, the same shyt that contradicts itself.

Yall negroes act like women, wanna be scared of something. Even the illogical.

fukk trump and fukk harris

It isn't only the "thecoli" that is concerned with Project 2025. And the sole purpose of Project 2025 is to restructure the US government. And there are plently of Trump appointees who'll have no problem doing just that.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she not black, so imma vote for the white guy. :dead:
She not "black" so I am going to vote for the white guy that has the full backing of White nationalist militia groups, attempted a coup, wants to strip away voting rights, promised to give police officers full immunity after they murder black people, promises to fire thousands of federal workers (whom are disproportionately black), doesn't believe in climate change (which also disproportionately impacts black people), mishandled the COVID crisis (which disproportionately killed black people), and has now been given full immunity by SCOTUS to be a dictator.

I can't get with this smart dumb nikka logic. It pains me to say but a lot of brothers aren't operating with a full deck. And the bitter truth is that a lot of us are morally bankrupt (which is why we'd ever support Donald Trump) and/or too ignorant and dumb to do adequate research to inform ourselves.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Yall mad at these negroes for voting for their choice is some sucka shyt.

Only thecoli is scared of project 2025.

Only the intellectual bankrupt will think the US GOVT would allow Project 2025 to exist, the same shyt that contradicts itself.

Yall negroes act like women, wanna be scared of something. Even the illogical.

fukk trump and fukk harris
I have to agree.

Any attempt by Trump and his friends to dismantle the US state apparatus will end up with bullets:yeshrug:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Damn and he’s one of the new cats that’s I actually enjoying listening to in the whip. I don’t think he will live long enough to wise up and change his political views.He looks like he can die in his sleep anytime soon :flabbynsick::heh: